Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Look who's waiting for us...

We say the T6 is not much more than a upgrade T5 but the more i get to see them must admit it looks better than a T5 ....
Still not trading mine in ....;)
Good times ahead!

We say the T6 is not much more than a upgrade T5 but the more i get to see them must admit it looks better than a T5 ....
Still not trading mine in ....;)
Good times ahead!
It's what you do in them that counts. They are all 'Magical Memory Making Machines'!

Reactions: DM
Ordered back in August last year. Can't wait to drive it!
Me too and I picked mine up last Tuesday. We don't have yearly reg plates here and so I didn't wait. My 150 drives great and I think it looks great also. Love the blue colour, it was in my selection but the beige won the votes in my house. Roll on Tuesday and enjoy :)

Cheers @geezo. Ordered back in August last year. Can't wait to drive it!
You sure it's yours Aidy P? Still waiting for my Blue Ocean - although to be fair I only ordered at the start of November. Mine was last heard of on a ship so hopefully not too long to wait now.

Enjoy :)

You sure it's yours Aidy P? Still waiting for my Blue Ocean - although to be fair I only ordered at the start of November. Mine was last heard of on a ship so hopefully not too long to wait now.

Enjoy :)
An Ocean on a ship...rather than a ship on an Ocean ;)
I hope yours arrives soon @Dmailer ... This one had better be mine. The kids are expecting it now this week!!

Reactions: DM
Me too and I picked mine up last Tuesday. We don't have yearly reg plates here and so I didn't wait. My 150 drives great and I think it looks great also. Love the blue colour, it was in my selection but the beige won the votes in my house. Roll on Tuesday and enjoy :)
I saw the photo you posted of yours @Swissian. Look great. It was hard to tell from the colour swatches in the 'brochure', Enjoy!!

Looks great Aidy I bet Tuesday can't come soon enough. Hope there's plenty of snow to test out your winter wheels and for skiing. Saw yours too Swissian which also looks great. We had the same dream 6 months ago and our California dream comes true on Tuesday as well when we collect ours. Ours is beige but not seen it in the flesh yet so great to see the photo. Have a safe and enjoyable trip Aidy and look forward to hearing how it all goes. A few pictures would be great to see. There's going to be quite a few smiling faces in the next couple of weeks as the long awaited Cali production line starts hitting the UK.

Good luck with your pick up too Nick!
What an exciting week :)

That is a great colour. Have a good trip and enjoy your new toy.

Back