Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

?Looking for a unicorn

Hi all
Sorry busy day with kids. Need the three seat version. Genuine reason for sale with pre-reg by VW.

Deal done- this is a 5-10yr van!

Hi all
Sorry busy day with kids. Need the three seat version. Genuine reason for sale with pre-reg by VW.

So two owners + vw, not so bad then

Look forward to seeing some photos when you get it

Hi all

Pleased that you went for it; obviously your instinct said yes.
Don't fall into the trap that I have fallen into: forum items on "have you seen this fix; this is a great little gadget; best nets to keep mosquitos out; drives better when lower; keep your battery charged with a solar panel.. etc, etc. Potentially a good few hundred, if not thousands of pounds of very desirable extras. Maybe a tin of polish to start?

Con
Hi all

Well done Tim. I’m sure you will love your Beach once you complete on deal!

I think I'm too late for Tim, but it's reassuring to hear that full-specced Beaches are still in high demand. Some folks might remember that last August I bought a very well-specced Beach, with help from people on this forum. It looks like we are moving to Canada this summer (bad time to move, I know!) and I have been wondering how much of a hit we would have to take.

It's a bit heart-breaking that you can't get a Cali in Canada, that is for sure. It is unbelievably perfect as a family vehicle, every time I see someone in an SUV I feel sorry for them.

High road... want to message me privately to discuss? It could work out

timdotrobinson@bristoldotacdotuk

If anyone interested in closure... high road and I have done a deal on his van. It’s a full spec van and very much looking forward to collecting it at the end of the month

If anyone interested in closure... high road and I have done a deal on his van. It’s a full spec van and very much looking forward to collecting it at the end of the month
So unicorns do exist.

What a lovely end to this story. We will of course want photos once you get out and about in it.

Back