Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

looking to buy replacement blinds for both back windows

daisyduke

daisyduke

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I've obviously looked in all the usual places such as cali shop and done a goggle search but clearly either not using right terms or cant get replacement ones? surely you can.
I am after the fixed blinds and housing for both back windows in seating/ kitchen area. So the one in the sliding door and the one over the kitchen area. Anyone able to help put me in the right direction. thought of salvage yards but these dont get written off frequently so guessing like hens teeth.
didnt know which topic heading to post under either so please more admins if a more suitable place than this.

While I'm asking also if fins one for back window might be handy, again needing casing/molding and blind that's integral. long shot....................

thanks in advance peeps for any assistance.

I've obviously looked in all the usual places such as cali shop and done a goggle search but clearly either not using right terms or cant get replacement ones? surely you can.
I am after the fixed blinds and housing for both back windows in seating/ kitchen area. So the one in the sliding door and the one over the kitchen area. Anyone able to help put me in the right direction. thought of salvage yards but these dont get written off frequently so guessing like hens teeth.
didnt know which topic heading to post under either so please more admins if a more suitable place than this.

While I'm asking also if fins one for back window might be handy, again needing casing/molding and blind that's integral. long shot....................

thanks in advance peeps for any assistance.
What is the year of your vehicle? and do you have the Part Numbers?

Click on Campmobile, Select your Vehicle Year, then Body and scroll down to Roller Blinds.

Back