Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking to purchase a "Mattress Topper"

RichieVW

RichieVW

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello all,

I know there are several brands out there fit for the Beach, however, there doesn't seem to be many reviews? I appreciate "mattresses" may be a personal thing, however, has anyone purchased a non VW supplied, and have any comments on the sizing when folded or any other of the goods, the bad's and the uncomfortable's?!

Cheers Richard

Hello all,

I know there are several brands out there fit for the Beach, however, there doesn't seem to be many reviews? I appreciate "mattresses" may be a personal thing, however, has anyone purchased a non VW supplied, and have any comments on the sizing when folded or any other of the goods, the bad's and the uncomfortable's?!
We used a cheap Ikea mattress topper for ~60 almost consecutive nights. It fits near perfectly and folds up compactly fitting inside a cotton rectangular sleeping bag liner.

Although fine, we did not fancy the idea of another 9 months on it and bought the Brandrup topper. It is more comfortable, bulkier and perhaps a few inches too long, but this length would be useful if making the long bed with the two additional seats.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Hello all,

Cheers Richard
Try Slidepods they do a memory foam foldable one (along with great kitchens)

Duvalay matress the gold one is really comfortable.

We use our Duvalay downstairs straight on the seats and upstairs on top of the vw mattress. It is bulky and a bit warm in the summer but makes such a difference when sleeping on your side.

Back