Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lots of Calis

briwy

briwy

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Apparently VW made about twelve and a half thousand Calis last year.
Eight hundred and forty six sold in the UK.

I was amazed during the factory visit to be told that they can turn out 300 transporters per day and 90 calis. Also surprising how many RHD vehicles they make (can't remember what the figure was). I'm surprised that every other car is not a Cali!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was amazed during the factory visit to be told that they can turn out 300 transporters per day and 90 calis. Also surprising how many RHD vehicles they make (can't remember what the figure was). I'm surprised that every other car is not a Cali!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Probably a lot are parked up for 9 months of the year.:headbang:headbang:headbang

Probably a lot are parked up for 9 months of the year.:headbang:headbang:headbang
And there is nothing wrong with that if people have busy life's or varied interests..

Mind you WG, your correct re 'use it or lose it'...I have had one of the last ever made MGB on blocks for the last 9 years, 7000 miles only from new in 1980. It's just cost me £1800 to get it roadworthy again.

Memo to myself, use your Cali more.

And there is nothing wrong with that if people have busy life's or varied interests..

Mind you WG, your correct re 'use it or lose it'...I have had one of the last ever made MGB on blocks for the last 9 years, 7000 miles only from new in 1980. It's just cost me £1800 to get it roadworthy again.

Memo to myself, use your Cali more.
I'm not referring to Forum members, but I see a lot of Caravels, Shuttles and Conversions based on the T5/6 being used as Family cars by Mum every day, but for some the California is the 3 rd vehicle and only used for holidays and yet the Beach and even SE/Ocean, well not the 4Motion, can be fitted with extra seats if required and used daily and is an excellent All-rounder.

Back