Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lowering with springs

Z

ziggydowns

Hi everyone.

I am considering a cali,but have a problem.
my garage is exactly 6ft 6" high and i believe the calis are about that.
Can anyone tell me if i can buy springs to lower the vehicle?If so how much are they?

Thanks

Morning,

A standard Cali is 1.99m without any roof bars or larger wheels, which is a fraction over 6"6. VW do offer an official set of 30mm lowering springs, so that is probably the best route to go down. They are, I believe, 230 + fitting. It will still be tight though!

Simon

ziggydowns said:
Hi everyone.

I am considering a cali,but have a problem.
my garage is exactly 6ft 6" high and i believe the calis are about that.
Can anyone tell me if i can buy springs to lower the vehicle?If so how much are they?

Thanks

I'll try and measure my Cali for you which has Vw lowering springs on it if you like ..I need to do this anyway and will give measurement with awning on the side as well ..... :)

If you want them fitted then please give us a shout and we can do it whilst you wait if you need to travel a fair distance. Takes about 4 hours to do in total.

You get a good discount if you are a VIP member as well!

cheers

smgcowfold said:
If you want them fitted then please give us a shout and we can do it whilst you wait if you need to travel a fair distance. Takes about 4 hours to do in total.

You get a good discount if you are a VIP member as well!

cheers

Nice one Alex and service with a smile at smg cowfold :)

Alex did mine while I waited ... excellent Job :thumb

For anyone who has not been to SMG before, to kill some time while you wait there is a good pub opposite and also a greasy spoon just down the road that serves an interesting cup of tea !

For anyone who has not been to SMG before, to kill some time while you wait there is a good pub opposite and also a greasy spoon just down the road that serves an interesting cup of tea !
what's an interesting cup of tea ? I thought tea was tea !!

Typical greasy spoon/truck stop tea I think you would call it .. tasted like the tea bag had been left in the cup for 24 hours!

Martin said:
Typical greasy spoon/truck stop tea I think you would call it .. tasted like the tea bag had been left in the cup for 24 hours!

they where slow release tea bags martin ...they are all the rage in truck stops :lol: ...

not that it will stop us going back there ;)

Back