Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mains plug adapter

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Being a newbie, can anybody tell me where you can buy the diamond shape mains adapter which goes behind the front passenger seat. I have the round two pin adapter which of course wont fit. I would have thought it being RHD, VW would have supplied one for the UK market, am the only one who thinks one socket is not enough ? Paul.

Thanks Martin, but whats Calikev, is it a shop or web ? are these plugs that rare ? Paul.

Thanks stu :thumb I do have 1 adapter left and another 10 will be made up next week if anybody else needs one they are £8.50 inc. second class postage pm me if interested
Cheers

Re: Mains plug adapter Calikev

Hi Kev ( Calikev ) dont want to be a pain but how do i order one please. Do i order through the forum ? contact No ? Paul

All the adapters that have been ordered and payed for have been sent out today
Cheers folks :thumb

Hi alex I have 4 remaining and when they are gone thats it, due to the royal mail price increase
If you would like one of the remaining 4 please paypal me £8.50 to vwcaliforniaclub@+++++.com
and I will send you one

I'll take one and will sort out a PP and where to send it. Cheers

I'll take one please Kev if you have any left?

Regards,
Guy.

2013 SE 180PS 4-motion

Kev - do you want me to use +++++ or btinternet address?

Regards,
Guy.

2013 SE 180PS 4-motion

Hi Kev,

Please reserve a mains plug adaptor for me, if still available. I will send you £8.50 via PayPal if you have one left.

Cheers

Martin

Sorry it's vwcaliforniaclub@+++++.com
Cheers

All done - thanks Kev. Address is with the payment.

Regards,
Guy.

2013 SE 180PS 4-motion

Thanks guy's martin &christopher I have recieved your payments
And will post your adapter s tomorrow I have 1 left :thumb
Now and thats it :thumb

Hi ya Kevin,

Liz and I are new VW California owners and would very much like to order one of your mains adapter plugs please. How do we go about it please.

Kindest regards,

Chris and Liz :thumb

Hi Chris you are in luck as I have one left and will not be making anymore
If you would like it just paypal me £8.50 and I will send you it. vwcaliforniaclub@+++++.com