Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Van Centre (Swansway) Birmingham -

J

John C

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
What a lovely experience.
We bought our 2018 Cali Beach from the VW Van Centre in Birmingham around three weeks ago and can honestly say that it was a most enjoyable experience. No pushy salespersons, we were left to look around the vehicles, allowed to have the keys and sit in the vans, and basically being able to take as much time as we wanted to consider a Beach or an Ocean. Darren the salesman was very knowledgeable on the Calis, and helped us enormously in choosing the right one for us. My wife said after that she could be friends with him, as he was such a nice chap
All the staff are very friendly, helpful, including the General Manager who came out and congratulated us on our purchase.
After care is excellent, again with all the staff being very helpful in keeping us informed of progress when we took our Cali in for some minor repairs. They even washed our van for us when we picked him up.
Top garage, top people, top after care, top service.

Alan Andrews

Alan Andrews

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yes I find VW Birmingham Van Centre the same. Did you ask for the Club discount on servicing?

Gary&Heather

Gary&Heather

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We received the same service when we purchased our VW Generations Six from them excellent people to deal with very knowledgeable.

Redrick Esq.

Redrick Esq.

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
We bought our pre reg 30 year from there and yes they are very good

Alform

Alform

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We have found both sales and servicing very good also.

Clive in sales is very knowledgeable and Fiona in the service dept. is partial to Welsh cakes

westfalia

westfalia

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
My wife said after that she could be friends with him, as he was such a nice chap
Change your dealer quick! The geezers got ideas about your wife.
It will end with you camping in a vauxhall zafira with a pop up tent. :)

J

John C

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Change your dealer quick! The geezers got ideas about your wife.
It will end with you camping in a vauxhall zafira with a pop up tent. :)
Ha ha, I offered her in part exchange along with two camels and a goat but he wasn't having any! Looks like she'll have to continue to ride shotgun for a while.

Our Partners