Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Milan Upholstery

M

maui2512

Guest User
just finalising my new Beach order and noticed that there is now an option of 'Milan' upholstery in the Beach. The dealer didn't have any in to show me, and wasn't sure whether it was in fact a typo as it's never been offered before...anyone come across this upholstery and have any feedback?

From the tiny picture in the brochure I thought it looked nice and I think I preferred it to the standard Takato one. Mind you, I'll probably have covers on pretty much straight away so guess it's not overly important...!

It's the darker interior option - it's the same as the Caddy - so you get black seats with grey tops and a black instead of grey interior - carpets as well i believe.

I can get you pictures if you want?

James

James said:
It's the darker interior option - it's the same as the Caddy - so you get black seats with grey tops and a black instead of grey interior - carpets as well i believe.

I can get you pictures if you want?

James
ooh, yes please James

Calikev said:

hmm interesting - that looks much more beige (and in fact is called beige on that website) than the one in the brochure...would be good to see it as a whole though to see what it looks like in situ rather than as a little square photo. I presumed it was just the seat covers that would change, but it sounds from your comment James that actually it might change the rest of the fittings/carpets etc too if you go for Milan?

Looks good; however ours are permanently covered so our seats could be pink crocodile skin and you wouldn't notice!