Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Missing items on new T6 Ocean

Speleo62

Speleo62

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
hi
We have got our lovely new ocean. We are missing the little lighter torch, no surprise there! But not sure if we are missing a mirror ion the wardrobe door. We hired a t5 last year that had one there but not sure if that had been added by the hire company. Anyone else got a mirror there?
Thanks

Hi, yes there should be a mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door. I have it.
When I picked mine up, I was missing the emergency straps for the roof and the strap that holds the table above the 2 seat bench! Both were ordered by the dealer and I got them quite quickly.

I'm still waiting for my missing cup holder . I only want it out of principle that it was made a big thing of in the dealer update :)

I'm still waiting for my missing cup holder . I only want it out of principle that it was made a big thing of in the dealer update :)
We have that, same for us for lighter torch, a principle thing! Dealer said ' oh they always get taken at the port' great so why haven't you got a stock of them to replace missing ones!!

I got a mirror that fits perfect in the wardrobedoor .....
but the rest of the T6 seems to be missing ....shall i call in VW for a warrenty claim?:D

All those missing bits is accually unaccepteble with such a large brand as VW ,
one should think there is a checklist the dealer runs thru before a car is handed over to the new owner....NOT at VW...:headbang

Reactions: SCP
picked up T6 Ocean on Friday - I have the wardrobe mirror, but no small lighter torch. Doh, should have asked at handover as it was on my ticklist -but excitement took over.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DM
picked up T6 Ocean on Friday - I have the wardrobe mirror, but no small lighter torch. Doh, should have asked at handover as it was on my ticklist -but excitement took over.
Our dealer had the cheek to tell us at handover that the torch was no longer supplied. I later found the torch in the screen cover bag in a small box.

Our dealer had the cheek to tell us at handover that the torch was no longer supplied. I later found the torch in the screen cover bag in a small box.

Just goes to show you what the dealers know!!

Over here the torch was something like an 40 euro plus option...(on my coast.cali...)
I gladly rejected as you get those things for about a few euros on ebay...free delivery..from china
as I think the VW one was also made there..o_O

Have recieved mirror and torch from dealer. Give dealer a buzz Cobocali.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Despite extensive handover (4 1/2 hours) of our new T6 Ocean using the club handover check list with our own list. Both the dealer & us managed to miss the missing table leg on the sliding table!!!!! :talktothehand
Only discovered when showing my sister our Cali.
New table ordered & installed by our local VW( Snows Plymouth). Paid for by VW Eurovans( Crawley) because it was missed on their initial check. Quickly dealt with by James Daniels ( Eurovans Crawley).
Also noticed a small dent on the bonnet on our inspection. Bonnet replaced straightaway with a bonnet from new T6 delivered the day before.
Will do dealer review in appropriate section.
Simon gone off to work in " Grace/ Gracie" clutching the espresso stove coffee maker & big grin.

Last edited:
Back