Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mojave beige T6

D

Dan

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi all. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Dorset (or at least southwest) area where they have s T6 Cali (or even a panel van) in Mojave beige on display? This is the colour I've ordered my Ocean in but I would just like to see it in the flesh before its too late to change my mind.

Lucky man! :)

If it's any help, the colour is ever so slightly darker than our Sand Beige Cali, so if you can locate one of those then you will have a good idea.

For comparison, there are a few pics of our Cali next to a new one here

Look at the thread "just picked up my new Cali".great pictures of mojave beige Cali.

Hi all. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Dorset (or at least southwest) area where they have s T6 Cali (or even a panel van) in Mojave beige on display? This is the colour I've ordered my Ocean in but I would just like to see it in the flesh before its too late to change my mind.
breeze in poole have one in showroom in that colour

breeze in poole have one in showroom in that colour
Thanks for that and only a few miles away from me. The shortlist is now Mojave beige or Indium grey. Both look amazing so it's a hard choice.

Hi Dan have you seen an Indium Grey anywhere. Seen it on a car but not a Cali. Looked good and my choice so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dan have you seen an Indium Grey anywhere. Seen it on a car but not a Cali. Looked good and my choice so far!!

Hi Mike. I saw it on a t6 for the first time today. Although it was a panel van and not a Cali. If you're interested it was at the Breeze van centre in Totton on the outskirts of Southampton. Really liked it and not as dark and moody as it looks in the pics on the net. Slightly darker than the earlier natural grey but very close (there was one parked next to it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back