Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone got photos of a Sports Pack on a White or Mojave Beige California?

Mojave is really growing on me and seeing the photos of how it changes in different light is amazing.
It's something I don't tend to think about but when I do its clear enough (not huge differences but enough to be gold one day and almost silver the next).
The best thing is, when it gets dirty in this horrible drizzly British weather from November to October (OK November to March) it hides it well.

Mojave is really growing on me and seeing the photos of how it changes in different light is amazing.
True, it's a colour that grows on you. Once I could buy a 4 year old T5.1 cali with the biggest engine and automatic transmission but it was in mojave beige. I didn't want this colour and let it go. By the way: asking price then: 35000 euro :Grin
Few years later - two summers ago - we received a new T6.1 ocean from the dealer (to compensate for our coast that was delivered in the wrong colour) which was in mojave beige. I found the colour to be more beautiful day by day. It grows on you, indeed.

Would like to see it with sports pack.

Hi there, we are now getting very close to ordering our California Ocean, but we are pondering (arguing!) over two colours - Candy White or Mojave Beige and whether we go with a Sports Pack or not.
If anyone has any photos of either colour with a Sports pack fitted we would be very grateful!
Thank you
And lowered.

CALI.jpg

Back