Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mood lighting...

Blue Juice

Blue Juice

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
IMG_4927.JPG IMG_4926.JPG IMG_4929.JPG We have Phillips Hue bulbs throughout the house, including some Phillips Hue Bloom Go units. Basically they have internal rechargeable batteries (charged through a mains adaptor) Interestingly Bloom Go units still have some colour changing options even not when connected to the home hub / wireless network - which basically means they are a pretty slick way of adding some colour and mood lighting to the interior! (All the colours of the spectrum) Apologies photos are not that clear but essentially you have a range of colours and brightness you can select from. Should be good for 8-10 hours.

Nice. Hue is good.

I'm currently experimenting with colour changing LED strips in the two internal fluorescent light fitttings in place of the bulb.

So far so good.

......out of interest, T5, bulbs or LED?
I'd hope the 6 has LED.

I have hue at home and some DIY colour changing LED strips in my kitchen. I love them, really great. Hue are expensive though so I've only got the single colour ones for now.

Last edited:
View attachment 19754 View attachment 19755 View attachment 19756 We have Phillips Hue bulbs throughout the house, including some Phillips Hue Bloom Go units. Basically they have internal rechargeable batteries (charged through a mains adaptor) Interestingly Bloom Go units still have some colour changing options even not when connected to the home hub / wireless network - which basically means they are a pretty slick way of adding some colour and mood lighting to the interior! (All the colours of the spectrum) Apologies photos are not that clear but essentially you have a range of colours and brightness you can select from. Should be good for 8-10 hours.

Looks like more shopping is coming up :)

Back