Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Most important part of my California

One of the most important parts of our Cali will be the place where we store the Marmite.
Best taste in the world ;)
Marmite? It's good but it's no sandwich spread!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

When I ordered mine I had the option of both California and Tdi badges, just Tdi badge or no badges.

The actual option I want was only the California with no Tdi, so I bought it with no badges and have now retro fitted the California badge.

Looks nice :)

Audi have been offering without any rear badging as an option for many years. If VW now offer it I would probably go for it.

When I ordered mine I had the option of both California and Tdi badges, just Tdi badge or no badges.

The actual option I want was only the California with no Tdi, so I bought it with no badges and have now retro fitted the California badge.

Looks nice :)

You could just remove the Tdi ones....i did also...
If you do from new you see no marks , really easy just double sided tape that holds them

Oh I love the California badge on mine...

In fact I love it so much that I've added a few more above and to the side .... "Iowa, Vermont, New Hampshire......."

I just tell people that I'm Donald Trump's niece ...

Oh I love the California badge on mine...

In fact I love it so much that I've added a few more above and to the side .... "Iowa, Vermont, New Hampshire......."

I just tell people that I'm Donald Trump's niece ...

A Trump in a van - now that could be controversial ;)

We ordered a Cali a few weeks ago and chose to go without 'the model and engine badge'.
We figured it would just make it a smidgeon easier to clean the muck off the van.

same for me
+ one of the very few options free of charge ;)
+ trying to be modest, read also topic on this forum 'cali snobbery' :boring
+ ordered also without 4motion and engine badge for same reasons
+ make it more difficult to estimate the value of the car for neighbours or thieves :cool:
+ people you meet on holiday will have topic to start conversation by asking if it is a califonia, is it a coast or ocean, what engine is it, is it 4motion ?:D
Can anyone give as many good reasons for not getting the badges removed ? :)

yes i can,

Proud beeing owner of a California
Do not give a damn what the neighbours think about my cars
Got the logo for free so why have it removed so VW can sell it twice
Even a blind man can tell it is not a normal van ....say what is that thing above the sliding door? Oh that....euh ....i just roll it out not to get my shoppings wet while loading in at the supermarket
I just start conversations regardless what it says on thier campers , only look at the plate to figure out in what language i start talking...

BTW , Roger are you arround my neighbourhood?

We bought our cali second hand without badges or stickers. As all of them came neatly stacked in a box I initially planned to pimp my ride and stick them on.
However; after a summers use we've really grown to appreciate the incognito look and it doesn't hurt when more urbanized sites of "wild" camping are chosen.
Calle(1).jpg
Maybe we'll skip the solar panels planned for this spring and go for some "ACME Plumbers LTD" vinyl instead. :3

De-badged = BMW driver and we know what reputation they have. :kiss

De-badged = BMW driver and we know what reputation they have. :kiss
o_O Oh noes! Nothing annoys me more than a German car driving 3 m behind my undebadged Volvo 245 DeLux -78.
In the debadged Cali they seem to show way more respect.
You might be on to something... ^â–˝^

postal code is 2288 Bouwel not far from where the traffic jam starts every morning on the E313 highway...

Nearly my backyard:thumb
Will have to look out for you...

I've only recently realised that instead of the CALIFORNIA badge, mine says Transporter - I would like to rectify this as soon as possible so can anyone tell me where I can get the California badge?

I have the problem that when I bought mine I wanted the engine size, etc. removed but the 'California' to remain. Sadly they cocked up and removed all the badges. Now I can't find a California badge anywhere. Can anyone who removed theirs sell me it?

I think I have the de badged yello t6. funny thing is I'm just about to reinstate the badge. here's the part number. ring vw and they will post one out to you. 18.90 Inc vat. Sheffield vw posted me one

20170705_151853.jpg

Awesome, thanks Gents - my local Dealership said they couldn't sell one! I'm on it now :)

that's rubbish. try vw Sheffield. they may ask for your vin number. 0114 242 7900. the letters are all separate but it comes aligned on a sticky see through thingy

Back