Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mutze Cover

B

Billtinsley

VIP Member
Can anybody tell me if I can get a mutze over here it's getting cold now :mrgreen: candycal bill

Easy to order from california-camping.de Ulli will sort you out. Good guy.

Top bit of kit, I consider it my most important accessory... had it for over 3 years, still as good as new after lots of use.

If it's heat insultation you're looking for the Mutze gives a little but more around waterproofing and wind chill from the breeze.

You might want to consider a Pucer Cover... or a cople of people on here have home made thermal covers.

Depends what you are looking for really.

Rgds

Mark

Billtinsley said:
Can anybody tell me if I can get a mutze over here it's getting cold now :mrgreen: candycal bill

Be worth becoming a club VIP as we offer 10% saving at California-Camping (makers of the Mütze)

John

What about the vanorack? loads of people had these at Worcester this year but the company that sells them do not have them on their website

My vanorak got caught whilst lifting the roof and tearing tried to get a replacement no
joy design fault in my opinion loads of people also had this issue I got the mutze in the end

I agree Kev the Vanorak not the best and wouldn't pay the RRP price for one
,but the mutze is way to over priced unless you can get a used one for a more sensible price ,as they are easy to store :)

Thank you, I also priced up the mUtze and it was around £400 which was out of my budget
looks like I will have to wait for the new people to bring out a blue one nudge nudge wink wink

Give nick a ring I believe he can sort it out for you :thumb 01246 825873

Hi folks,

I have a limited amound of blue material for special order Cali-toppers message me or give me a call for a chat if you'd like to order one :D

A member purchased one a couple of weeks ago perhaps they'll post some pictures soon!

Cheers Nick

i purchased a blue topper , excellent item , sadly i still havent fitted yet as everytime im not at work it is sub zero ! thus no pics yet

Back