Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mutze Roll-Up Option?

royalv2

royalv2

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, Happy New Year.

I'm looking to get a topless topper for my T6 Beach; having read the 'Mutze v Cali-Topper' thread I'm leaning towards the Mutze, despite the price. Does anyone know what the 'Roll-Up Option' is, I can't find a description? Many thanks

Is this the Mutze from Calicap.de Germany if it is this is what it means according to their website

RollUp function:
This allows the front and side parts to be rolled up for ventilation when assembled.

I have one of these and it's a great piece of kit but I mainly use it for the big rollup window in the ocean I also went for the roof cut out for when I add solar panels later on.

Last edited:
Is this the Mutze from Calicap.de Germany if it is this is what it means according to their website

RollUp function:
This allows the front and side parts to be rolled up for ventilation when assembled.

I have one of these and it's a great piece of kit but I mainly use it for the big rollup window in the ocean I also went for the roof cut out for when I add solar panels later on.
Gary&Heather,

Thanks very much, not sure how I missed that! Sounds like I'd be going for one like yours then. Does it fit inside the tailgate with the chairs?

Gary&Heather,

Thanks very much, not sure how I missed that! Sounds like I'd be going for one like yours then. Does it fit inside the tailgate with the chairs?
Yes it certainly does no problem it's a little bit expensive but well worth the extra.

There seem to be 2 roll up options on the California-Campine.de site: Ohne roll up (zero cost) and Mit roll up (+75 Euros). Any idea what the difference is? can't see them described on the site.

Thanks.