Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NEC Motorhome and caravan Show

Jo ho ho

Jo ho ho

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi there

I just wanted to say as a newbie what a great day we had in Birmingham yesterday. I was amazed at the choice and options available out there. Loved looking at the older VW ‘s. Amazing, they were a credit to their owners. They are so compact compared to the California. Also enjoyed looking at the conversions but we won’t be going in that direction. We did stop to check out the Mercedes Marco Polo. The representertives were very honest about their lack of knowledge and said it is an area they need to do lots more training on. They also said that they regretfully didn’t get the demo there until Wednesday night so people who went on Wednesday wouldn’t have seen it. I must admit I was impressed. More homework needed. We are so close to purchasing a California but now need to do a little more research.
If anyone is going hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Jo

Last edited:
Were there many awnings to look at and goodies to buy? I hear there are not many non conversation California’s to see! But now we have one are wondering if we should go down for a look about as we are in the area... sort of in Liverpool visiting from Aberdeen so round the corner in effect!!

Were there many awnings to look at and goodies to buy? I hear there are not many non conversation California’s to see! But now we have one are wondering if we should go down for a look about as we are in the area... sort of in Liverpool visiting from Aberdeen so round the corner in effect!!
Yes there were quite a lot of awnings to look at and there are lots of knowledgable people to ask about the products. Good to see sizes of the awnings too and compare.

Have a good time and enjoy.
Jo

If you're in Liverpool, I'd pop into VW Liverpool, as the van centre holds a lot of stock & well worth a looksee.

Tell Matt I'm still loving my van...

Thanks, be good to see them all. I shall have a sneak into the van centre too. No harm having a look :)
Thanks guys

Back