New Beach Camper collected today

• Thread starter Wantacamper_wifedoesnt
  • Start date
W

Wantacamper_wifedoesnt

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Today I collected my brand new Beach Camper and I'm totally in love already. I ordered in January this year and fully expected a long arduous wait but was totally surprised to hear it was built and ready.
I've been an avid reader of everyone's posts (thanks for the inspiration )and already been squirrelling away purchases suggested by this forum such as Vanessa window bags, Comfortz Awning room, spare wheel lock, plus other bits. Testing this weekend on our first trip. Still need to win over the wife though

20220705_140243.jpg

20220705_132612.jpg

Today I collected my brand new Beach Camper and I'm totally in love already. I ordered in January this year and fully expected a long arduous wait but was totally surprised to hear it was built and ready.
I've been an avid reader of everyone's posts (thanks for the inspiration )and already been squirrelling away purchases suggested by this forum such as Vanessa window bags, Comfortz Awning room, spare wheel lock, plus other bits. Testing this weekend on our first trip. Still need to win over the wife though

View attachment 95669

View attachment 95670
Oh that’s a nice one

Oh a Beach with artvelours… very nice! Looks like you have bought some sensible extras for it too :).

Oh a Beach with artvelours… very nice! Looks like you have bought some sensible extras for it too :).
Thanks, I absolutely love the artvelours, so happy with the options I chose. Just filled up the tank, Christ!! £££

View attachment 95669

View attachment 95670

Looks lush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 95669

View attachment 95670
Is this a 3 seater on 2 seater - if 3 seater did you go for the comfort matress, if so could you send me a photo (having a disagreement with VW Solihull about the right matress

One thing you'll need, especially if you do out door activities, monster mats in the foot wells. We have them in our beach and it's surprising how much muck they catch.
Love the colour, enjoy it.

Is this a 3 seater on 2 seater - if 3 seater did you go for the comfort matress, if so could you send me a photo (having a disagreement with VW Solihull about the right matress
HI Bagel. Rhodes

post #7 give the part number for the Black full comfort mattress (T6 ) not sure if the 6.1 is the same part , but it should give you a starting point with the dealer to highlight what matress you are after ( presuming the dealer is trying to give you a matt for the multiflex instead of the full comfort mattress)

HI Bagel. Rhodes

post #7 give the part number for the Black full comfort mattress (T6 ) not sure if the 6.1 is the same part , but it should give you a starting point with the dealer to highlight what matress you are after ( presuming the dealer is trying to give you a matt for the multiflex instead of the full comfort mattress)
Perfectos - thanks so much, the response from the dealer was to order one immediately and now it’s on back order. Reading your link to the previous discussion, it was exactly the same the - dealer saying the 3 piece matress was the right one and the other person saying it was not.

So after missing the fridge, matress and a few other bits I’m close to nearly having a complete van after 4 weeks after delivery. I, and my daughter have been on 4 trips, including Downs, Lakes and Cotswolds, and we bloody love it, so some minor challenges for such a wonderful opportunities.

206376F8-3CFE-454F-A885-DBA2AB864107.jpeg

F90F4261-CDC2-44BB-881B-C53C3378AD06.jpeg

C61239F4-8FF2-4587-9CF5-F649635D064E.jpeg

5EA70EE6-E48C-4535-88E6-E8126D876D15.jpeg

108C511B-D3DA-46F5-978C-20D2E1C3510B.jpeg

B221AF47-BE6C-4D49-97B8-156031848811.jpeg

3E1DDF0E-780F-4D1C-8963-47525FBFA242.jpeg

Perfectos - thanks so much, the response from the dealer was to order one immediately and now it’s on back order. Reading your link to the previous discussion, it was exactly the same the - dealer saying the 3 piece matress was the right one and the other person saying it was not.

So after missing the fridge, matress and a few other bits I’m close to nearly having a complete van after 4 weeks after delivery. I, and my daughter have been on 4 trips, including Downs, Lakes and Cotswolds, and we bloody love it, so some minor challenges for such a wonderful opportunities.

View attachment 96946

View attachment 96947

View attachment 96948

View attachment 96949

View attachment 96950

View attachment 96951

View attachment 96952
Glad I could Help,

great to see the Proud Grin on your assistants face, she’s even got the T shirt:thumb

nice pics

Sorry mate, just seen this but can see you got a response. Mine is the 3 seater bench. Popped back onto this forum to look at bed toppers for upstairs as my wife thinks it's a little on the firm side. You'll be pleased to know she is coming round slowly to van life

Back