Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New cali coast on order :-)

was delivery date when orderd
No idea what build date is....not important as long as delivery date is correct
Why you ask? we orderd the same day ...have you other information perhaps?
cheers
Peter
Nope , just wondered . Hope it's before the summer and no later : ) can't wait .

Houston we have a problem !!!! Seems like delivery won't be 30/06/2016 ... Just been in touch with vw garage and they say that due to demand all orders are delayed . Hold on to your hat .... November . So doesn't look like we will be driving along ostend beach in our calis this summer : (

There are roumors VW has difficulty with some of the partssupliers....seen some news here on the forum in other treads...

Hi , i went for 150bhp in the coast version and spent money on toys .
Interesting as when I ordered my 204 Ocean the other day my dealer who I trust had a look at the system when I queried the lead time he was giving. He believes delays to be with 150bhp. Don't know why and he can only go with what he is being fed but it was given to me in good faith.

Mike

I ordered our cali coast 150bhp on 29/01/16 with delivery on 30/06/16 . I visited my dealer a few weeks ago and all looked ok with the given date . I bought 2 vw passat with him before so all ok there also . Today i got a call saying they'd recieved a mail to say all orders are delayed and that there is no build date for our coast yet ... It seems that delivey would be as late as november witch is really not much fun to hear . That's 8/9 month from order date . All this is in belgium just to be clear .

I ordered our cali coast 150bhp on 29/01/16 with delivery on 30/06/16 . I visited my dealer a few weeks ago and all looked ok with the given date . I bought 2 vw passat with him before so all ok there also . Today i got a call saying they'd recieved a mail to say all orders are delayed and that there is no build date for our coast yet ... It seems that delivey would be as late as november witch is really not much fun to hear . That's 8/9 month from order date . All this is in belgium just to be clear .
Nightmare! I wish you luck and hope they have their sums wrong. Not sure how these production lines work but as stated on another thread it's not as if every vehicle on s production run is the same they should be able to have some flexibility as 8/9 months is madness. Good luck!

Mike

edited, wrong reply to a post

Hi , now i've been told that the delivery date once again 30/06/16 . It's not 100% sure but for the moment it looks like there won't be a delay afterall .:bananadance

Hi , now i've been told that the delivery date once again 30/06/16 . It's not 100% sure but for the moment it looks like there won't be a delay afterall .:bananadance

Hello Martin
You got me worried there for a few minutes
As soon as I saw this I also phoned the dealer
And asked what was going on!!
They indeed got a mail from volkswagen saying that due to much greater sales they are having
proplems with subcontractors keeping up..
No delay date has been given ..yet...but I imagine
where there is smoke there's a fire...
lets keep our finger crossed ....
cheers
Peter

Ok I went to the garage today to ask for an update
I had the general manager and asked what was going on.
Now it seems it has to do with EU regulations conserning the extra rail for mounting
the 5th passenger chair.
Accourding to rules , if you mount an extra chair (with passenger i presume)the vehicle is to heavy and not up to EU specs conserning campers in that category......
never mind if you didn't order the chair or never have the intention of mounting one ever..
the fact that the rail is there means you CAN do it and so its not legal....
That Is why I presume all campers orderd in the UK get made first as I presume it has nothing to do with UK laws..
Damn those EU bureacrats.....
O yeah and I just found out also that the build date is week 26..not the delivery date as promesd before
mistake by the salesman...(according to the boss..so who's wright ..???).
Its beginning to look like a cheap tv soap...
I'm wondering if I did the wright ting ordering a VW as a Mercedes marco polo was also in the running
just the 9 months waiting time was to much for me..maybe I would got it sooner then now the VW.
Mayebe I should have known..they do not have a great reputation off telling the truth ey at VW......

Peter !!!! I got a call saying our calis will be in brussels on 29/6 So they will be in ostend a few days later . YES YES YES

Peter !!!! I got a call saying our calis will be in brussels on 29/6 So they will be in ostend a few days later . YES YES YES
Yes Martin
Also recieved the call..say it a bit later as I was still sleeping from doing the nightshift..
Hope all goes well .cant wait...
cheers
Peter

Hi , i've also have the california coast on order in bredene belgium . The bigest difference between the coast and ocean are the roof and heater . On the coast you pop the roof up by hand and there is no standheater . The coast is much much cheaper in belgium and allows you to customize as much as you like . I've taken many extra in my coast - heater sat nav , tow hook , heated whipers , electric doors , heavy duty batt&dynamo , alarm , automatic lights & whipers , shower , parking sensor & camera , cruise control , led backlights , front collision system and all this comes upp to the standerd price of the ocean . Sorry for spelling ( belgian )
your profile says you have an ocean , you say you have a coast on order ?
I have an ocean because adding all options I wanted to a coast ended up with the price of the ocean.. no regret.

your profile says you have an ocean , you say you have a coast on order ?
I have an ocean because adding all options I wanted to a coast ended up with the price of the ocean.. no regret.
Hello Roger
on the forum you can only choose between ocean and beach....
Its an Enlish forum and they cant get a coast over there....
When I orderd my coast with all the options I was still 3000 euro cheaper than a ocean with the same options
I wanted on my coast......all depends on what you like as options I suppose
cheers
Peter