Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New cali coast on order :-)

same engine here...
yep hope VW notisses the waiting line and steps up a notch...
there is topic here about delivery times on the T6 or is it just GB
with the left side steering unit , I worked in production and it is a hell off a
hassle making a "special product " for just one or 2 country's
sorry youre english blokes, love you all , but why still drive left?
99 percent off the world drive's (w)right...lolll:talktothehand

that should be "right side steering unit " offcourse in the UK
the UK government are planning on switching us to drive on the left in 5 years time to match the remainder of europe - the are planning to do it in stages with just HGVs for the first couple of weeks, then buses and vans, and eventually cars ..... thats the plan but im not sure

Hello
Im from Bredene orderd it also in bredene at the official VW dealer with good "saloncoditions";)
I know you can get some carpets , even thick comfort carpets , so shoreley a thin laminate , affcourse with cut outs for the rails, schould also fit ? maybe a vinyl "wood look alike" floor cover?
cheers
Peter
What about vinyl - the range is brilliant and you could even get washed pine to give a lime wood effect like a beach hut!!

vinyl flooring.jpg

Peter
Please keep us updated - I didn't choose carpets with two dogs who love any mud and water around. I've gone for a couple of Gardman washable mats for the floor (work well in the kitchen). However, think the basic floor can look a little 'uncosy' (ongezellig) so would really like to fit a decent vinyl at some point to make it 'gezellig' and 'anders' (cosy and different).
Alison

Peter
Please keep us updated - I didn't choose carpets with two dogs who love any mud and water around. I've gone for a couple of Gardman washable mats for the floor (work well in the kitchen). However, think the basic floor can look a little 'uncosy' (ongezellig) so would really like to fit a decent vinyl at some point to make it 'gezellig' and 'anders' (cosy and different).
Alison
Lol Alison
I see you speak some dutch or "vlaams" ..
I still have to wait 4months at least on the car.
No point in buying it now eh...
I just thought somebody had done it allready
and coud give me tips on installation.
cheers
Peter

Sorry it's dutch - hope that doesn't offend ...
My Cali is already in UK and will have it on March 1st but am welcome to suggestions on easy cleaning / 'gezellig' flooring.
Also, plan is to be over to Belgium end of the year for an 'arranged marriage' for my young lady (see profile pic). So may be able to meet people then who aren't (or are) at the meet in June.
Mvg / Cheers
Alison

My Cali is already in UK and will have it on March 1st but am welcome to suggestions on easy cleaning / 'gezellig' flooring.
Also, plan is to be over to Belgium end of the year for an 'arranged marriage' for my young lady (see profile pic). So may be able to meet people then who aren't (or are) at the meet in June.
Mvg / Cheers
Alison

We have three official languages ....
Dutch (Nederlands) we call it Flemmisch ( Vlaams)
French( Frans)
German(Duits)

They also speak Dutch( only Dutch) in the Netherlands ( Holland) ....but there are many diffrent dialects also in Belgium , some people from the Belgian coast have trouble understanding people in Brussels

N
Mvg / Cheers
Alison
No not offended lol
most "Hollanders" own a caravan lol
now they offend me cruising at 20mph thru the mountains
hahahaha
cheers

We have three official languages ....
Dutch (Nederlands) we call it Flemmisch ( Vlaams)
French( Frans)
German(Duits)

They also speak Dutch( only Dutch) in the Netherlands ( Holland) ....but there are many diffrent dialects also in Belgium , some people from the Belgian coast have trouble understanding people in Brussels

Yep
And most off us need English to on a daily basis too(for work and joining forums..;))
So on the flemish side of Belgium a "good" citizen speaks 4 languages...
cheers

I think double sided tape would secure a handout vinyl floor - I saw a Westfalia at the motorhome show and they feature really attractive flooring unlike the industrial plastic flooring of the California

westflia.jpg

Hello to the forum
Peter from Belgium calling
Orderd a T6 cali coast edition with plenty off extra's....:)
Now for the long wat till 30 june..
Anybody has any remarcs on the accuricy of delivery dates as I have plans for using it on 1 july..
I mean are they spot on or mosteley sooner or (hope not) later...
Also looking now on the internet for added "goodies"...
What I found on the new editions is the floor is made from grey plastick
As I remeber it , it yoused to be in some sort of "wood disign" (laminate parket is the word
over here , not quite shore wat it means in English)
Is there some place you can order that or is it best to DIY as Im quite a handy man...
And Im not interested in carpets.....:talktothehand
cheers
Peter
Peter , i heard we in the vw garage we bought our cali the same day . You walked in a little later than me . Last day of the boost action deal .

Peter , i heard we in the vw garage we bought our cali the same day . You walked in a little later than me . Last day of the boost action deal .
Yep Martin
I did have the offer a week earlyer tho..(then the delivery date was 15 june , so it shifted 2 weeks in 5 days...)
I just wanted to think about it for a week or so .let it simmer eh..
I also waited for a few responses from other dealers..(an marco polo mercedes
was also in the running..) But the deal I got now was the best....(also managed to haggle even further down , with a few "free options";-))
And as you mentiond it was the last tday of the "volkswagen boost" campain..
cheers
Peter

Peter
Alison

I have dark brown carpets for comfort and a cosier look but also use a large piece of non-slip vet bed as a big rug/carpet in the living area. It protects the carpet, keeps the floor rails free of debris and rolls up easily to lay in the space behind the front seats when the lower bed is made up. It's like having a shaggy warm rug for my feet but also acts like Velcro, collecting a big proportion of the dirt, hairs etc from the dogs, and is easy to shake or brush out each day. I have stacks of vetved and currently use a black piece with grey pawprints, but I might have to splash out on more as they make it in brown with blue dots, to match Ariadne's Toffee brown paintwork :D This might be worth trying until you find a solution with a better hard floor.

Maud

Hello to the forum
Peter from Belgium calling
Orderd a T6 cali coast edition with plenty off extra's....:)
Now for the long wat till 30 june..
Anybody has any remarcs on the accuricy of delivery dates as I have plans for using it on 1 july..
I mean are they spot on or mosteley sooner or (hope not) later...
Also looking now on the internet for added "goodies"...
What I found on the new editions is the floor is made from grey plastick
As I remeber it , it yoused to be in some sort of "wood disign" (laminate parket is the word
over here , not quite shore wat it means in English)
Is there some place you can order that or is it best to DIY as Im quite a handy man...
And Im not interested in carpets.....:talktothehand
cheers
Peter
Hi Peter
The dates of our T6 may be useful.
17.10.15 ordered with March delivery guide
17.11.15 estimated build w/c 1st Feb
28.01.16 confirmed build w/c 8th Feb
09.02.16 vehicle built awaiting shipping to UK.
01.03.16 our dealer plans to have the vehicle ready for us to collect
So for us the dates have all been about as promised so far.
Hope this helps.

Hi Peter
The dates of our T6 may be useful.
17.10.15 ordered with March delivery guide
17.11.15 estimated build w/c 1st Feb
28.01.16 confirmed build w/c 8th Feb
09.02.16 vehicle built awaiting shipping to UK.
01.03.16 our dealer plans to have the vehicle ready for us to collect
So for us the dates have all been about as promised so far.
Hope this helps.

Thnx Albi
sounds like te delivery dates are fairley accurate then.
Good to hear
cheers
Peter

was delivery date when orderd
No idea what build date is....not important as long as delivery date is correct
Why you ask? we orderd the same day ...have you other information perhaps?
cheers
Peter