- PVC Backed
- Rip Resistant
- Easy to fit/remove
- Ideal for extending your camping season
- Can easily be stowed with your chairs in the rear tailgate
- Storage bag included
- Made in Great Britain

Re: Brandrup ISOTOP - Early Review

Great I have been waiting for this. Can you please let me know how it will attach because I had a vanorak that slid into the awning rail.it got caught tearing it and putting great strain on the roof
Please tel me it isn't the same. And when can I buy one :thumb :thumb
Nicki xxx

Hi nicki
The Cali-topper will attach with elastic straps and thumbscrews in the awning rail
So eliminating the possibility of getting caught and should be available from next month.

Sounds worth waiting for please add me to the email database when you are up and running. :clap

Cali-Topper said:
Hi nicki
The Cali-topper will attach with elastic straps and thumbscrews in the awning rail
So eliminating the possibility of getting caught and should be available from next month.

Cool ... Keep us posted :)

I too would be interested in the Cali topper can you post some pics please

Will it accommodate roof bars?

Re: New Cali Topper Available Soon

Have just split these post from the original topic as it deserves to be a new topic. :thumb

John

I have been trying to order a vanarak for the past two weeks but nobody even has the courtesy to answer my emails. Have the company that makes them gone belly up ? any photos of the cali topper?

Cheers

Phil

Hi again all just to answer a few questions
I'm afraid it won't accommodate roof bars at the moment it might be something I will look into.
There will be pictures and price details available in a couple of days
Thank you

Re: New Cali Roof Topper Available Soon

I am pleased to inform you all that after months of development the VW California Owners Forum in conjunction with Comfortzpets now have two great products available to members, as many of you will already know Nick only makes high quality products with attention to detail all of which are made in the UK.

Cali-Topper - Complete roof cover made from high quality material giving full protection to the VW California roof Canvas yet still fits within the seat compartment in the tailgate, available with and without windows.

Cali Side Panels - The Cali side panels attach to your awning giving complete privacy and protect against wind and rain, available in single panels or as a set. priced at £120 each or £199.99 for a set of two.

Introductory Offer
For the first five customer we can offer an introductory offer on the Cali Topper at a price of £149.99 ( without windows ) or £199.99 ( with windows )

Initially available in black with new colours to be added in 2013

Worldwide delivery available

Please note: This colour (Blue) is not yet available, this was our prototype model:

topper3.JPG topper2.JPG topper1a.JPG

Looking good.
very nice indeed

Re: New Cali Roof Topper & Awning Side Panels - Now Availabl

If the price is right then you should do very well ;)

It's an introduction price for the first 5 Cali toppers :thumb

Those look great guys I love those sides better put them on my Christmas list and nudge hubby :rofl :rofl

Well done Nick.

Looks a very neat fit. :thumb

It might be a idea if you could show some details of how the roof tooper is attached especially on the awning side.

John

John unlike the vanorak and kyham cosi it fits to the awning rail using elastic straps and thumbscrews fitted into the awning rail. So no chance of getting snagged up whilst raising the roof. Photos will follow soon though.

Re the awning side panels can you confirm how they attach, in particular the rear panel.

Many thanks