Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Roof Topper & Awning Side Panels - Now Available

Re: New Cali Roof Topper & Awning Side Panels - Now Availabl

Hi, I live in Granada, Southern Spain and am just about...well..we...haha...are just about to purchase a new Cali SE or Comfortline here. Saw the awning panels in a pic a week or so ago and thought it was a much neater idea using the actual awning rather than a tent structure. I'd be interested in a Roof Topper with windows and awning side panels also with windows. Could you ship to Spain? I could always get a friend to ship otherwise. Great ideas on a genuinely great website!

Kind Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon shipping to Spain should not be a problem we are sorting out the first five orders
And then you will be able to order from our website should be a couple of weeks we will
Announce it on here so keep looking

That's great news thanks! :thanks Awesome website, very very impressed! Kind Regards and will keep an eye on the site....although it's open on my laptop every day! lol :D

Just a technical question if I may. I see some of these covers say 'breathable', but as far as my limited knowledge goes, I only know of Gortex that is waterproof and breathable. Are these breathable? I am sure you guys know a tonne more than I about Cali's and capervans etc. so I am not too worried, but I just thought of condensation etc. as the roof vents would be covered. Thanks again!

We have added two more cali toppers at the Introductory offer price !!

Introductory Offer
£149.99 ( without windows ) or £199.99 ( with windows )

Don't forget, awning sides available in black at £130 each or £199 for a set

All prices include delivery

Hi we are interested in thecali topper with windows in black please.

Hi I am interested one in grey without windows at your intro price. Is it easy to fit by one person? :thanks

Hi. I wouldn't say it is easy to fit on your own but it is possible you raise the roof about 18 inches
Then pull it over the roof starting at the back you will need to stand in the footwell to reach
Once you have it over each corner you continue to raise the roof until the topper drops down you then attach using the straps on the topper to the supplied thumbscrews in the awning rail
Shall I put you on the list :?:

Thanks for prompt reply - yes add me to the list! Much appreciated :cool:

Thank you. Well that's all the toppers at the introductory price the website should be up and running by the end of next week where you will be able to order and see more pictures of our range thank you

Those sides look great.

We may have our van next year so those, after our last trip are a must :)

Hi. Have you considered windows in the awning?

Hi yes we can put windows in the awning sides if you wish I will need to check on the price though
As the plastic window vinyl is quite expensive leave it with me :thumb

Now that is a neat idea :)

How do we order? I know there is no door but could you fit 3 sides for storage?

Hi you could fit 3 sides for storage we are working on a 3 rd side with a door to fully in close the awning the new website should be up and running by the end of next week

Just a quick update all the first five orders are ready and you should all be recieving your
Payment instructions soon.the website should be up and running by next week. I have seen the finished topper and sides and they look superb the topper is the best fitting Cali roof cover
On the market Thanks for all your patience. Once the website is live you should be able to directly order. All toppers and sides will come with a 1 years guarantee against defects
We will also be offering a repair service should you need it.

HI

Are there any intro price toppers left?

Hi oli all the introductory price ones have gone but if you are interested and due to the fact
You sponsor the hire section I'm sure we could work out something for you

Cali-Topper said:
Hi oli all the introductory price ones have gone but if you are interested and due to the fact
You sponsor the hire section I'm sure we could work out something for you

Special boy oli...... :bananadance :funny

i'm special to ;)

Hi,
Can you tell me how I purchase the Awning side panels?

Sorry I did not read the information above. I will wait for the website to come online. How did anyone order the five at the special price? I never worked out how it was done.

Just to update you all. The Cali-topper and sides will be available in black only for the time being
Due to supply issues with other colours. That said they look great in black. If you can't wait for the website to go live you can email me your orders and I will sort them out for you
As for the first 5 they should be going out this week. We intend to make a supply and keep them in stock for immediate dispatch. Thank you