New Cali

john mar

john mar

Basil
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello to everyone.

We have sixteen weeks to wait for our camper so no panic.

We were wondering is there a list of things we should get for camper that are essential.

Kind Regards

John and Gwen

Welcome John!

Oh you‘ve got a lot of time until pick upAnd sounds like a afterchristmas present to me. Nice one.

IMO best thing is to become VIP for great handover lists and so on.

Ref to your question about what to buy in advance: There are a lot of opinions on that. I‘m in the „use what you already got“ camp and „buy nice gadets one after the other as soon as needed“. Means: Use it/the Cali first then buy things. This depends also on your previouse camping experience.

Again: welcome here

Welcome and Ditto to all above but obviously if you intend to set straight off there will be things to have ready whether they come from your household or shopping.
Ocean or Beach will change that list, what Cali you have you ordered?
i.e
UK adapter for / and hook up cable
907 Gas bottle for Ocean
Let us know which you have ordered, explore the other threads and given the time of year consider carefully whether you want insualtion/waterprofing for the pop top as there are many options.
Good Luck!

Welcome and Ditto to all above but obviously if you intend to set straight off there will be things to have ready whether they come from your household or shopping.
Ocean or Beach will change that list, what Cali you have you ordered?
i.e
UK adapter for / and hook up cable
907 Gas bottle for Ocean
Let us know which you have ordered, explore the other threads and given the time of year consider carefully whether you want insualtion/waterprofing for the pop top as there are many options.
Good Luck!

Thank you for all the replies.

We have paid our deposit to SMG Tonbridge and ordered a california ocean,I phoned today and changed the colour to Beige as Martin the saleman said at this stage we can .

As a biginner we needed some advice. We have approx: arrival Febuary 2019 hopefully.

I will look up all things suggested .

Thanks

John and Gwen

Martin is great to deal with huh?
Say Hi from Trevor and Nicki for me :thumb

Getting your spec's right are the most important before it's too late for Martin to be able to change things of course.
Again much debate about spec can be read everywhere on this forum.
Mojave 150 DSG sounds like a great start to me :happy
Let us know what you have specc'd

So then, no real point in hanging around regarding
A 907 Camping Gaz bottle (there was a thread about empty ones at Halfords somewhere which is a cheap way in.
A hook up (suggest 25m length)
Just about everything else can be sourced on your tastes/needs as you go.

Enjoy!

Getting your spec's right are the most important before it's too late for Martin to be able to change things of course.

A 907 Camping Gaz bottle (there was a thread about empty ones at Halfords somewhere which is a cheap way in.

Enjoy!

Thanks..

Enjoy!

I will..Thanks