Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New california

Gasgas

Gasgas

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We collected on Monday our new MY 18 T6 204 DSG Ocean in Oryx .. Looks and drives very well ..ordered September for April delivery ,VW pushed us back to September and then all panic as was told by the Dealer that it was here We managed to sell our T5 SE at a relatively sensible price to a dealer ,but would have appreciated a little more time to sell it privately and get a bit more for it and make the change price a little sweeter.
The dealer promised me a full tank of fuel at ordering but only put in 100 miles worth .Also got a bit huffy when I asked him about the 10% discount on accessories offered by his company to VIP members on the forum and told me that it was a mistake and only on servicing not accessories

Likes.
Drive/handling seems better
My18 split glass unit tops
Lighting under units
New bellows material
Shower standard ( would not have ordered otherwise)

Dislikes
None so far

We collected on Monday our new MY 18 T6 204 DSG Ocean in Oryx .. Looks and drives very well ..ordered September for April delivery ,VW pushed us back to September and then all panic as was told by the Dealer that it was here We managed to sell our T5 SE at a relatively sensible price to a dealer ,but would have appreciated a little more time to sell it privately and get a bit more for it and make the change price a little sweeter.
The dealer promised me a full tank of fuel at ordering but only put in 100 miles worth .Also got a bit huffy when I asked him about the 10% discount on accessories offered by his company to VIP members on the forum and told me that it was a mistake and only on servicing not accessories

Likes.
Drive/handling seems better
My18 split glass unit tops
Lighting under units
New bellows material
Shower standard ( would not have ordered otherwise)

Dislikes
None so far
When did the MY18 production start? I'm picking mine up next week so wonder if it will have this new spec?

I am not exactly sure as I wasn't expecting MY18 but ours was the first one through for them, it was built in mid June ? How long has yours been in stock ?

I am not exactly sure as I wasn't expecting MY18 but ours was the first one through for them, it was built in mid June ? How long has yours been in stock ?
Mine was built week 19 so it has taken a long time to get here. No idea why, but guess it will be MY17

Welcome Gasgas!
Enjoy your new Cali (even you are not new to Cali-camping)! Look forward to read about your experiences about the new MY18 and the T5 SE.

Hi Gasgas, which dealer are we talking about?

Looking forward to seeing some pics - close ups of the changes would be great. :)