- Privacy Glass with Heat Insulation
- Leather Multi Function Sport Steering Wheel with Gear Paddles
- Discover Media Nav System Plus
- 80 Litre fuel tank
- Mechanical Rear axle Locking Differential
- SupaGard protection

It's a Model Year 18 so has

- the new safety braking system
- 3 panel worktop (hobs and sink separate)
- lights under counter tops
- lights in the sliding cupboards
- larger mirror with storage box in the wardrobe
- cup holder and two towel rails, all of which clip onto the same rail as the table

Have bought a huge bunch of accessories, mainly from the club shop and pretty much exclusively after reading the recommendations on here (great forum!). Bought winter wheels and tyres, which will go on next month.

Considering a speaker / amp upgrade - any advice welcome!

Pictures attached...VW Cali Day 2 - DSC07341.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07346.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07351.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07352.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07357.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07363.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07365.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07366.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - DSC07370.jpgVW Cali Day 2 - IMG_5587.jpg

Lovely, just a small tip...

Lift out the lower shelf covering the gas bottle compartment and file off the sharp corner edge on the underside so it doesn't lacerate your arm when reaching in one handed to turn on the gas.
upload_2017-9-20_8-33-2.png

Also before you scratch it, get one of these for the rear top of the bumper.
IMG_3077.PNG

http://worldofqbcarbon.com/store/VW...-Bumper-Protector-Tailgate-Only/prod_860.html

Stunning Cali, enjoy. :thumb

Lovely, just a small tip...

Lift out the lower shelf covering the gas bottle compartment and file off the sharp corner edge on the underside so it doesn't lacerate your arm when reaching in one handed to turn on the gas.
View attachment 25991
Thanks. I hope your arm healed!

Fantastic looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW: @Seán Kerr your avatar picture makes me expect beautiful inspiring pictures of all your adventures in the future. This forum loves pictures – out and enjoy - no pressure ;-)

BTW: @Seán Kerr your avatar picture makes me expect beautiful inspiring pictures of all your adventures in the future. This forum loves pictures – out and enjoy - no pressure ;-)
I’m hoping to include the Cali in various landscape shots on my travels around Scotland. Will definitely post any decent ones on the forum. Time to start giving something back on here as, so far, I’m the one who has benefitted from the members’ helpfulness.

Great looking van :thumb

Well done, and enjoy your new memory machine :)

Slightly coincidental personal reg plate too :) I ended up with it too (SM in my case ) and quite like it

Slightly coincidental personal reg plate too :) I ended up with it too (SM in my case ) and quite like it
Must have been made for each other, Stuart. It’s fate! Mine even had VW in there too.

A few more pics showing the MY18 3 section worktop, towel rails and cup holder.

330770C2-57F4-42C4-9954-91E54E69412C.jpeg A5DC31F5-B795-4787-B36E-BD7CCCB5C939.jpeg E5DD9AC8-F075-483A-A232-C6D62AB50EEC.jpeg

Hi Sean. Do you get a cup with the holder. Did you Cali come with the little detachable torch? Back of drivers seat :)
Hi Glen

They gave me a stainless steel coffee cup that fits in the detachable holder and the two front holders in the pull-out drawer. They also gave me a mini torch that fits into any cigar lighter socket (I think the one on the back of the seat is an option?). I also got a nice pen and a bungee cord. :)

Last edited:
Sean,

Fantastic colour by the way.

While looking at your pictures I noticed something quite odd ...... I have an MY18 Ocean, but it has 3 floor rails for the rear seat .. in your picture I only see two rails in the floor?
Am I hallucinating?
Chris

Nice Cali - looking forward to the pictures!