Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New mats fitted

Also poorly dog proof...

As I'm just finding out :sad

Nice, pretty essential in a Cali alongside waterproof seat covers. Makes life much easier and less stressful. ;)

Love them! Easy to clean and durable!
I have them too, they fit very well and are easy to clean. Not sure why you got a disagree :confused:

Not knocking the mats but isn't mats on top of mats a tad overkill?

Not knocking the mats but isn't mats on top of mats a tad overkill?
There is a safety notice on the rubber ones which says to make sure they are clipped in so they don’t foul the pedals, but you can’t do this with the original mats in. Trouble is, if you take the original mats out you have to find a place to store them!

I have them too, they fit very well and are easy to clean. Not sure why you got a disagree :confused:
Did't see that on Tapatalk. That's okay, everybody can have a different opinion on different subjects, that makes this board so great:thumb

Did't see that on Tapatalk. That's okay, everybody can have a different opinion on different subjects, that makes this board so great:thumb

I think that most of the "disagree's" are thick fingers / small keypads.

Mats are excellent.

The dealer kindly gave me a set of these when I picked up our bus, glad he did, the light grey carpet ones must be a nightmare to keep clean. I expect they’ll only see the light of Day if/when we come to sell the van.