Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Ocean - Rubber Mats for front area?

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Does anyone know where i can get some rubber mats. When I collected at dealer was told they didnt have any for the Cali Ocean yet. The club shop does not have for T6.1 either. Does anyone know what the difference would be between the 6 and the 6.1 in this area of the Cali? tks

Both the same my monster mats out of my 6 are in my 6.1 there perfect

Both the same my monster mats out of my 6 are in my 6.1 there perfect

OK thanks. local dealer says they have some in stock so going to go over there. I would like to find something that covers the middle 'walk through' area, as can see the light grey carpet is going to get very grubby very quickly.

VW 3-piece (inc middle bit) rubber floor mat for T6.1 Ocean Right-Hand Drive is [7H2061500 82V].

(Image of LHD version below)

1627436838044.png

Does anyone know where i can get some rubber mats. When I collected at dealer was told they didnt have any for the Cali Ocean yet. The club shop does not have for T6.1 either. Does anyone know what the difference would be between the 6 and the 6.1 in this area of the Cali? tks
Have you spoken to the club shop? Website shows genuine vw t6.1 rubber mats

The footwell shape of the RHD T6.1 is different, the area which was the clutch foot rest has disappeared & the bulge in the centre is a different shape. Don't be fooled by the owners of LHD calis saying theirs fit!

See attached for a genuine VW T6.1 drivers floor mat overlaid on a T6 Brandrup front mat.
IMG_2194.jpeg

Try veedubtransporters.co.uk

View attachment 82117
If I remember correctly that gets you just the two floor mats, there is another set that includes a third piece that covers the hump in the middle.

Theres quite a few of those on ebay, seller vanstyle has both 2 and 3 piece sets in stock.

If I remember correctly that gets you just the two floor mats, there is another set that includes a third piece that covers the hump in the middle.

Theres quite a few of those on ebay, seller vanstyle has both 2 and 3 piece sets in stock.
Hi @andyinluton, mine came as a 3-piece set so maybe from Vanstyle.

The VeeDub set is just 2 mats, all the suppliers are about £60 for the 2 piece set and about £78 for 3 piece.
Just need to find someone who sells the centre mat on its own, as Ive only got the 2 piece set & want 3

The VeeDub set is just 2 mats, all the suppliers are about £60 for the 2 piece set and about £78 for 3 piece.
Just need to find someone who sells the centre mat on its own, as Ive only got the 2 piece set & want 3
Me too! Really regret not getting all three now!

Van centre quoted me 65 inc VAT for 3 piece so may be the best option (2 piece was 50 I think). Would not sell the center mat on its own as I thought of combining it with a 3rd party 1 piece walk through option.