Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

S

Sapmi

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 110
Hi,
I am looking to buy a Califormia. But I'am doubting about buying one now, with a Euro 6D-temp engine or waiting for the Euro 6 engine. But I don's know when this engine will be sold. At the end of this year, next year? I can have a reduction now, but I don't know if I will have a reduction later. I live in Belgium and with have some restictions for fossil fuel cars in some cities. If I knew the Euro 6 D-temp wouldn't cause any problems later, I would buy a California immediately.

Welcome. I’m not familiar with your issue but hope some others will offer opinions...

Welcome Sapmi
Owning an old dirty T5 neither am I a help here. What did your dealer tell you? Or did you get some news directly from "VW" about this issue? Would be interesting to share here.
Whatever, tell us more about what you fancy (Beach, Ocean...).

Thank You.
My dealer doen'st know a lot. about changes in the future. We also asked VW Belgium about the engines, but they don't really answer. As we think about having just one car, the California, we want to be able to drive everywhere in Belgium without restrictions. We are thinking about a VW Coast with heating. At the moment we drive a Caddy Tramper.

With all your help I get informed and we just bought a Coast, delivery only in 2021.

Back