Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Roof Bellows

Sandyvan

Sandyvan

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just been informed that all new Oceans being delivered now, have the fully opening zipped front ?

I'm gutted I just missed this (as someone reported getting a Beach delivered with this as well, not just the Ocean). How much are replacement bellows out of interest? Probably the last thing I will do on a new van but might be an option out of warranty.

It does sound awesome to park somewhere with a great view and then having the top open to enjoy it. Hard to imagine in the current weather.

I'm gutted I just missed this (as someone reported getting a Beach delivered with this as well, not just the Ocean). How much are replacement bellows out of interest? Probably the last thing I will do on a new van but might be an option out of warranty.

It does sound awesome to park somewhere with a great view and then having the top open to enjoy it. Hard to imagine in the current weather.

TBH I did not know about this and have mixed feelings, Mines due into the dealers today and has the new bellows which I probably will not use, except for cleaning the front of the roof and top of the windscreen.;).
The only positive could be resale, gives the impression of being the latest version.

i think vw may have added these as i have heard a few reports of the canvas pulling out at the front of the channel

I wasn’t sure about this at first.
However the T6 canvas is draftier than the old T5, so therefore you may as well open the front up.
It’s windy either way...

Just been informed that all new Oceans being delivered now, have the fully opening zipped front ?
Do you mean ALL of them, or only if you order the 'windows in front of the bellows' option?

How secure are these new zips? Is there a mechanism to stop them being opened from outside?

Back