Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Seat covers

I would put the question to an insurance company as to if they would pay out for an injury in a crash if these were fitted

These look great! I am unfamilar with Vinyl, would this stand up to daily wear and tear?

Calikev....Are the covers that you are looking to source TUV approved?....and are they only available in PVC or are you looking at getting other materials?
Like LongBay Beach I don't have an Inka Budget either but also have a dog which is going to mess up the seats in a short time when the weather gets wet....there must be a market for good looking washable circa £200 seat covers for California's (front and matching rear). I can't believe they are so hard to track down!...(all the waterproof throw-overs look awful)

Not sure about other materials. The problem is good seat covers don't come cheap. It's unbelievable the work that goes into making a set let alone making them fit well and making them compliant and safe. If you want budget then Inka waterproof is the way to go

You are of course correct...

Does anyone sell disposable white suits for dogs?....its just another cheaper option I might pursue :D

Any idea as to when these PVC covers might become available? I Scotchgard'ed all seven of the seats last weekend (which was surprisingly easy to do!), and I am using some generic waterproof covers in the interim, but they're a poor substitute for fitted seat covers.

I have been pondering something a little more pleasing to the eye to replace my inka covers. Very nice :)

Hi,

Some help needed please.

I ordered a set of Ukatex covers, for my T6 Cali Beach (which has been ordered and I am keening awaiting delivery of......) My Cali Beach is the 7-seat version, with Kutamo fabric.

I won't be using the 2x second row seats much, so don't plan to purchase covers for them. I have just ordered covers for the front 2x seats plus the rear 3-seat bench.

I placed an order with Ukatex, and received the below queries:

vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung.
Für Ihr Fahrzeug gibt es verschiedene Ausstattungsvarianten.
Deshalb benötigen wir schriftlich noch folgende Angaben zu den Sitzen:

1. Sind die Vordersitze mit Sitzairbag ausgestattet?
2. Befindet sich an der Rückenlehne der 3er Bank eine Gepäckraumabdeckung an der Rückseite?
3. Mit oder ohne Top Tether (Verzurrhaken) an der Rückseite der 3er Lehne?
4. Befindet sich eine Armlehne in der Lehne der 3er Bank?
5. Bitte senden Sie uns Bilder Ihrer Sitze.

Which, once translated to English via google translate:

Thank you for your order.
For your car, there are several trim levels.
Therefore, we need the following information in writing or on the seats:

1. The front seats equipped with seat air bag?
2. Located at the back of the 3 seater a luggage compartment cover on the back?
3. With or without Top Tether (Anchorage points) on the back of the 3 rest?
4. If an armrest is in the rest of the 3 seater?
5. Please send us photos of your seats.

Can anyone advise, if they have have replied to the above questions for an identical order? Perhaps, I should wait to receive my Cali, and take photos etc before ordering any covers?

My order was placed, as follows:

1x VW T6 California Beach / 3-er Rücksitzbezug :: K81. Kunstleder schwarz / Kunstleder schwarz (15% Aufpreis) (1212-0064)

1x VW T6 California Vordersitzbezüge mit Airbag :: K81. Kunstleder schwarz / Kunstleder schwarz (15% Aufpreis) (830-0064)

Thanks in-advance for any assistance.

Jonathan

Last edited:
We ordered a set 6 weeks ago to check the quality before we commit we are still waiting for them to arrive

Took delivery of the Ukatex Seat Covers I ordered about 4 weeks ago...just tried one of them on quickly and I am pretty happy with the fit and quality considering that a full set cost me about £188 including delivery for the two front seats and the rear 2 seat bench...now the seats will be more dog friendly!

DSC_3233.JPGDSC_3235.JPGDSC_3238.JPGDSC_3234.JPGDSC_3231.JPG

+Radio-active
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I'm evaluating some seat covers for my T5 Beach (MY2015) and I was looking at Ukatex products as they look good.
I was wondering how the covers are fixed to the seat: the product description says "velcro fasteners" but looking at some photos it looks like there are some elastic cords.
Is there anyone who has bought those Ukatex cover who can shed some lights?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi, there is a combination of 'fastenings' dependant on the part of the seat is being covered:
-The Head Rest has a zip closure on the one side/underneath.
- The Arm Rests are elasticated and just pull over the existing.
-The Front Seat Rear panel is stretched over the seat back and has velcro onto itself below the armrest and underneath (The backrest includes a map pocket at the back).
-The Front Seat Base is stretched over and has a series of ''loops' and is supplied with elastic cord which is fed through each loop, pulled tight and tied off (this is the worst bit as the seat turntable gets in the way).
-The Rear Seat Back is stretched over and has several areas where it is velcro'd to itself (The rear of the seat cover also includes a big map pocket at the back).
-The Rear Seat Base is stretched over and has elasticated chord and velcro.

I am pleased with the material / fit / look of the covers and they were quite reasonably priced compared to some of the alternatives.

Thanks a lot, @Radio-active.
I've requested some samples to Ukatex, but it looks good from the images.
One last question: is the color you choose n.159 (Florenz/Grau)?

Thank you, again.

Thanks a lot, @Radio-active.
I've requested some samples to Ukatex, but it looks good from the images.
One last question: is the color you choose n.159 (Florenz/Grau)?

Thank you, again.

Yes, n.159 are the seat covers I ordered...
The only slight issue I had with Ukatex was navigating correspondence in German, so Google translate was essential but otherwise they were excellent.

Great, thank you.
Ahahaha... they must have changed someone in their offices because I wrote in english and they used the same language to answer me. Maybe they realized how many potential customer they could have in UK... ;)

Great, thank you.
Ahahaha... they must have changed someone in their offices because I wrote in english and they used the same language to answer me. Maybe they realized how many potential customer they could have in UK... ;)
Ha...yup the first enquiry was English...thats Sales!...after you order they will check your order is correct and ask for headrest size etc...in German :Grin (at least they did with me)