Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 Ocean

There were two used California at Poole with black alloys and that’s what swung me to include the Sports Pack. We’ve added the spec we want including Art Velours seats, Pro Nav, wooden floor, red bellows, high beam assist, shower, bed topper, storage/net and tow bar prep. It all came in with the April camper deal at £75K, which is cheaper that the two used vehicles. It was a deal not to be missed.
Nice, sounds good, I thought long and hard about the art velours especially with young kids, I just didn’t like the idea of spending so much on fake leather, I’m probably going to get a proper leather retrim done in the future.
I would read up on the tow bar prep there’s some suggestion third parties won’t use it when installing a bar - DYOR though, I went with the full tow bar option for my bike rack (that doesn’t fit lol).

showers a good shout, if I ordered again I would get that, certainly not for showering, but cleaning muddy pushchair wheels would be useful

Picked my Ocean up from the guys down at Breeze on Saturday, thought i'd share a few pics, unfortunately i didn't get any at the dealership as it was slashing it down when i collected!

View attachment 106782

View attachment 106783

View attachment 106784

Looking forward to some trips away, but need to get some stuff first, i resisted the urge to splurge on a bunch of cool stuff i probably don't need before taking delivery!
Great looking California but I can’t work out what colour it is, looks too light for Indium, too dark for reflex and doesn’t look like mojave beige unless it’s the light. Either way I like it :cool:

Noticed the R8 as your profile pic, are you in any clubs like R8 adventures or go to any meets?

Hi it is Mojave Beige, one of the reasons we went with it was it looks so different in different lights

R8 went a couple of years ago unfortunately :( had it for 3.5 years only did 850 miles, the joys of having kids! I’ve done 1400 miles in the Cali in 6 weeks lol

Hi it is Mojave Beige, one of the reasons we went with it was it looks so different in different lights

R8 went a couple of years ago unfortunately :( had it for 3.5 years only did 850 miles, the joys of having kids! I’ve done 1400 miles in the Cali in 6 weeks lol

I would never have considered Mojave Beige mainly because it has beige in the name but I will definitely go and have a proper look now before I decide to buy.

The reason I asked about the R8 is because I‘ve got a Gen 2 V10+ Spyder and been to a few events and shows and thought I may have come across 8A6C982D-DCDE-4F62-95BB-56D02CA2D7DF.jpegE952300E-3F11-42DA-8AE3-889EE8849596.jpegE952300E-3F11-42DA-8AE3-889EE8849596.jpeg8A6C982D-DCDE-4F62-95BB-56D02CA2D7DF.jpegyours but I’ve only had it since Jan last year.

We‘ve also got a new Puma ST but tonight some idiot food delivery driver decided to not just cut the corner of a junction but completely went on the wrong side of the road and ploughed straight into us :mad:

That sucks about the Puma, hope u get it sorted pretty quickly!

I didn’t really make it to any events, I sort of regret selling it, was hoping to get into a Vanquish as they sort of have 4 seats, but prices started to go up so I didn’t bother, spent all my money on the Cali now o_O

I was the exactly the same as you with the word beige, I originally ordered indium then we saw mojave in the showroom at leicester and it looked great under the lights, i then started looking at all the pics online and realised it really changes colour depending on the conditions so switched the order, being honest I was worried I’d made a mistake but since getting the car I haven’t regretted it once, in fact I’ve been surprised by the number of comments by the public on the colour :). If only they’d have called it Champagne Silver which is probably more accurate than beige lol, I personally thing Ascot is more beige than grey and I’m not a fan, though people love it but each to there own.

Thanks, apologies for sort of hijacking the thread last night but was really wound up and wanted to sort of offload. Just trying to sort out the courtesy car now which is a pain because my other car only went 2 weeks ago and we were going to manage with the one car (not going to use the R8 daily) for the time being as we work together and the possibility of getting a Cali was another reason for not getting another car anyway as I could use the Cali now and again if needed.

Sorry back to your Cali :)

I think we've got the exact same taste in colour because I was initially thinking Indium but have had so many dark grey cars in the past, then I thought Reflex silver so the contrast with the darker privacy glass and sport pack would look good but not sure if it's too light. I do quite like Ascot but agree that in some lights it looks a bit beige. Your Mojave in your photos looks less beige and sort of bridges the grey and silver. I'm doing all this homework on the Cali hoping to put an order in just after our rental assuming we both enjoy the experience that a campervan has to offer. The idea was to place the order with a delivery early next year but not sure now because of the accident.:(

This is my son‘s
fun to drive. I prefer my DB9

IMG_3209.jpeg

This is my son‘s
fun to drive. I prefer my DB9

View attachment 108116
That looks a nice sunny setting, then I seen your location :cool: You prefer a bit more comfort then.

These were taken today in Broadway for the Coronation celebrations trying to do the red, white and blue theme Sister-in-laws TT (filthy though), son-in-laws GT3 and my R8.
6157A92C-5289-4A6F-847F-DD9B9BA57D8D.jpegE137C760-9FA7-408A-BE9D-2C2F2E8DE75D.jpegC1DDF1A1-EA05-42A1-BEA3-B80AEDF9DAAA.jpeg13A8906D-BBE8-400E-9176-9D354667F150.jpeg