Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

markab

markab

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
When I spoke to my dealer a couple of weeks ago he said they were seeing a lot of vehicles arriving when the system hadn't been updated so fingers crossed yours is one.
Yeah I am not so sure that isn’t a folk tale, if the Van arrives at the dealer with no VIN registered in the system then there is no way of them knowing who it is for. I could be wrong but I would be surprised if that was the case.

AlanThom2022!

AlanThom2022!

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
After a long wait ordered Mid June 2021 we finally picked up Grey Jay from Frank Keane Liffey valley Dublin. Have to say we where totally looked after by Darryl from start to finish. We went to glendalough for a quick stop off on the way home to Wexford, the freedom is amazing. Let the journeys begin.
For all you guys waiting keep in there it's well worth the wait.View attachment 93580View attachment 93581View attachment 93582
Lovely van - those Teresina wheels look class, glad I ordered them! Enjoy your new van!

66tim99

66tim99

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After a long wait ordered Mid June 2021 we finally picked up Grey Jay from Frank Keane Liffey valley Dublin. Have to say we where totally looked after by Darryl from start to finish. We went to glendalough for a quick stop off on the way home to Wexford, the freedom is amazing. Let the journeys begin.
For all you guys waiting keep in there it's well worth the wait.View attachment 93580View attachment 93581View attachment 93582
Looks great! You should update your avatar now you're not 'looking to buy'!

S

StevoC

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Congrats it looks great. Spotted it in the valet queue on a video of my own van which I am collecting tomorrow morning!
One more sleep for you. We are sleeping in the driveway tonight and off to kilmore Quay campsite tomorrow. West cork and kerry for the long weekend.
I'll keep an eye on the roads for you.

66tim99

66tim99

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
One more sleep for you. We are sleeping in the driveway tonight and off to kilmore Quay campsite tomorrow. West cork and kerry for the long weekend.
Both eyes on the road!:oops:

Hawthorn37

Hawthorn37

Retired, and working hard at it
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I hope yours will arrive soon as a big surprise like some other Calis. Like was mentioned many times in this thread could by possible not updated in VW system.
:agreed The only status the VW system seems to get right is when the van arrives at the port of entry.