Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to me

P600BOO

P600BOO

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi
I pick up on Friday a May 2023 California Ocean 4Motion and require a few bits and pieces if any one has anything for sale.
I lo9king for a gas bottle, hookup cable, floor mat for living area, double memory topper for poptop or down stairs and levelling ramps.
I'm in the Somerset area but of course can travel.
Thanks

xxl_kfz2376762_iv-11-01-05-09-47-42-416-2.jpg

Wow, that's a good looking Cali. Congratulations!

Very smart van!

Try using the forum search function if you don’t get specific answers to your request. Use Advanced Search, with the followingsearch criteria

For 907 Gaz bottles, also try Gumtree and FB Marketplace. They should come with the little carry handle/stopper or you might find it hard to get a store to supply a refill.

IMG_0392.png

Very smart van!

Try using the forum search function if you don’t get specific answers to your request. Use Advanced Search, with the followingsearch criteria

For 907 Gaz bottles, also try Gumtree and FB Marketplace. They should come with the little carry handle/stopper or you might find it hard to get a store to supply a refill.

View attachment 119824
Halfords / Go Outdoors etc actually sell the screw cap as an item now!

Very smart van!

View attachment 119824
Thanks, will try the search

Back