Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NEW: Trusted Volkswagen Dealer Partner - Breeze Poole

I have four snagging issues that need looking at and was worried who to trust with getting them sorted? They are all inside the van. I decide to trust Breeze Poole (booked in Aug 1st ) based on the forum . Also, travelling from near Bristol. Camping is a great idea. I I will consider doing that in future when getting the camper serveced.

I have four snagging issues that need looking at on our 7 month Ocean and was worried who to trust with getting them sorted? They are all inside the van. I decide to trust Breeze Poole (booked in Aug 1st ) based on the forum . I am also travelling from near Bristol. Camping is a great idea. I will consider doing that in future when getting the camper serviced.
Good choice of dealership, I have purchased x3 vans from them and the service team are great people to deal with and very trustworthy.
Alway been very happy with Breeze.

Not been on Group for ages - too much going on - just seen these comments about Breeze - we have just updated our vehicle from a 16/6.0 to a 23/6.1 through them.
Very good service, no heckling etc - pick up 'Big H' next week

Not been on Group for ages - too much going on - just seen these comments about Breeze - we have just updated our vehicle from a 16/6.0 to a 23/6.1 through them.
Very good service, no heckling etc - pick up 'Big H' next week
Congratulations Lorri as they photos when you have time.

Back