Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Tyres

Glynn

Glynn

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi, I have just replaced the front tyres on my T5 Cali SE 180. The tyres were replaced at VW Van Centre Norwich - Conquerra 2 Matador SUV, 235/55/R17, Extra Load M S. The cost was £108.00 each with £12.00 fitting for each tyre. Has anyone else fitted the same tyres? Any experience/opinion on the quality of these tyres? Thanks.

Hi, I have just replaced the front tyres on my T5 Cali SE 180. The tyres were replaced at VW Van Centre Norwich - Conquerra 2 Matador SUV, 235/55/R17, Extra Load M S. The cost was £108.00 each with £12.00 fitting for each tyre. Has anyone else fitted the same tyres? Any experience/opinion on the quality of these tyres? Thanks.
Haven't got matador tyres on the Cali, but I have used them on my car. Matador are part of the Continental tyre company. Had no problems with them, the tread pattern was identical to the Conti's I used previously, and the price was £30 cheaper.

Thanks. Hopefully then with being part of the Continental group and VW recommending them they will be ok. Thanks again for your reply.

Back