Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New(used) California SE 180

787driver

787driver

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Finally,after years of searching, bought our Cali SE. Immaculately well looked after. Bought via the classified ads. The seller spent 2 hours showing us around the van and explained all the nuances ( each Cali has their own!).
I recently went to a main dealer who paid us little attention and was desperate to sell me his Cali in order to get his end of month bonus! I’m still waiting for my £99 refund he took off us to secure the vehicle in case I bought it 6 weeks later !
Anyway, buying second hand via the classifieds here,you not only pay a fair price but you generally get lots of other extras thrown in!
Looking forward to many adventures in ’Dennis’.
Dogs looking confused!!!
9AACB738-D1BB-4388-ACBB-A71B162B3220.jpeg6D25FFCD-0F38-486A-ABEB-2B053BE24391.jpegE15945CD-F6D7-4B33-B691-8B6A07EB1F9D.jpeg

Last edited:
:welcome Welcome to you, Dennis and the curious dog.

Finally,after years of searching, bought our Cali SE. Immaculately well looked after. Bought via the classified ads. The seller spent 2 hours showing us around the van and explained all the nuances ( each Cali has their own!).
I recently went to a main dealer who paid us little attention and was desperate to sell me his Cali in order to get his end of month bonus! I’m still waiting for my £99 refund he took off us to secure the vehicle in case I bought it 6 weeks later !
Anyway, buying second hand via the classifieds here,you not only pay a fair price but you generally get lots of other extras thrown in!
Looking forward to many advent in ’Dennis’.
Dogs looking confused!!!
View attachment 79904View attachment 79905View attachment 79906
Nice to see another collie joining the fold, wait I mean cali owner;)

e9e8ca53c41b0a3a9e89fc5ad18ba850.jpg

Looks identical to ours!!
Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the advisories fixed before you clinched the deal?

Advisories??
If you goto the MOT checking web site check-mot-service.gov.uk and enter your reg number it shows your mot history. When your van was MoT in march it had a couple of advisories.

Ah. Okay. I know about those. The previous owner went through them with me thanks.

Welcome - a lovely van! Enjoy many adventures.

Looks smart, enjoy your 180 BiTdi, we’ve certainly enjoyed ours for the past 3 years. I think buying from someone on the Forum is a good call, that’s where ours came from as well :)