Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbe, looking to order.

4Mo is useful even on the road, although probably more advantageous if you were opting for the 204HP engine.

DTD is drive the deal. Basically a service that matches buyers with dealers. Seems most of the deals are offered through Eurovans who have a checkered reputation. Search to read some of the experiences of members here, good and bad.
Thanks, 9% sounds good but I think I will be taking VW Liverpool's offer, a decent %age off list price, their 5+Promise, and being new to the California family a place I can call back on if I get any issues, also quite local to me.

It should be a good looking van - a Vin Rouge like our friends’ van! We have a 150 6.1 Ocean now 2 years old. We wish we’d got art velour seats, but you have this sorted. We went for 18” wheels - should have opted for 17” as you get a spare (and the size doesn’t look wrong). We have the shower - never used and something else to move when turning your gas on.

Think about: 4 keys (expensive afterthought); rear bumper protector (dealer fits); heated screen (we didn’t but wish we had!).

Market is very different in 2024. Buyers market comes to mind. I am sure dealers are scrabbling for buyers in this economy.
Thank you, I've contacted Breeze Poole been offered a great deal, my only concern is it,s a 250 mile journey, so if there is any faults with the van in the future(leaky bellows etc) have i got to take it back to Breeze?

Thank you, I've contacted Breeze Poole been offered a great deal, my only concern is it,s a 250 mile journey, so if there is any faults with the van in the future(leaky bellows etc) have i got to take it back to Breeze?
You don't have to but I would for a job like that. Best to get people who have done the job many times to avoid issues.

300 mile drive home for us when we pick up our Cali from Poole in a few weeks time.

Back in November when we placed our order, Breeze Poole offered a better price than EV (via Drive the deal) and Liverpool VW (direct contact).

The distance didn't worry me and the service and communication so far from Tom at Breeze has been excellent.

For regular servicing and any minor issues, we will use a VW Commercial dealership close to home. But if we do run into problems with the bellows or any Cali specific kit I think we will take the van back to Poole, or possibly Liverpool as I get the impression that both these dealers are very familiar with the finer points of Cali maintenance.

300 mile drive home for us when we pick up our Cali from Poole in a few weeks time.

Back in November when we placed our order, Breeze Poole offered a better price than EV (via Drive the deal) and Liverpool VW (direct contact).

The distance didn't worry me and the service and communication so far from Tom at Breeze has been excellent.

For regular servicing and any minor issues, we will use a VW Commercial dealership close to home. But if we do run into problems with the bellows or any Cali specific kit I think we will take the van back to Poole, or possibly Liverpool as I get the impression that both these dealers are very familiar with the finer points of Cali maintenance.
My contact at Breeze is Bradley.
first few conversations with him have been very positive, he also beat Liverpool's price enough for me to travel 205 miles, Hopefully going to order tomorrow and get service and any small jobs done closer to home.

Hope your journey to Poole in a few weeks goes well, keep me updated.

If all goes to plan ours is being built next week, so expecting to collect in early March

We bought ours from Liverpool which is about a 3-hour round trip. We’ve had it serviced at Sheffield which is half the distance. Interestingly, we have a VW Commercial Vans dealer only 3 miles from our doorstep but they said they couldn’t service our Cali!

My contact at Breeze is Bradley.
first few conversations with him have been very positive, he also beat Liverpool's price enough for me to travel 205 miles, Hopefully going to order tomorrow and get service and any small jobs done closer to home.

Hope your journey to Poole in a few weeks goes well, keep me updated.
We re-ordered from Breeze and collecting on the 4th March. Originally ordered through Eurovans but had to cancel at the time and glad I did as their communication was virtually non existent compared to Breeze. I’ve had weekly updates from Tom since placing the order so always kept in the loop. This gives me a lot more confidence in Breeze and don’t mind the long journey to collect from them.

Hi,
Glad to hear communication from Breeze is so good, my other experiences with VW have been pretty poor to say the least!!

Ordered mine from Breeze last week, My contact is Brad, he seems quite profesional on the phone so looking forward to dealing with while I wait for my Calli Ocean to arrive.

Let the excitement begin, Our first California.

We are collecting our Ocean from Breeze on the 8th March.
Received the latest update from Tom at Breeze today telling me the Cali has now arrived in the UK.
Can't fault the ongoing customer service from Tom who has kept us informed with the progress throughout the ordering process.