Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie in Wales

Finlay

Finlay

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hello there
I’m thinking of buying a California Ocean. Are there any more recent reviews of my local dealer Sinclair Cardiff ? I have an Autotrail van and a BMW X1 which I hope to exchange so the Cali would be my only driver, not sure whether this would be possible?

Sinclair Van Centre are okay I purchased my previous California from great handover and communication. Also Hereford VW is where I get my new cal Serviced.
Good luck.

Picking ours up from there tomorrow....will let you know. The only annoyances so far are the figures on the order form didn’t match the agreed price and they said my deposit hadn’t been received 5 days after they’d confirmed it had. Apart from that fine and they managed to sell me the unused demo after saying it had to be kept for 3 months.

Best
Picking ours up from there tomorrow....will let you know. The only annoyances so far are the figures on the order form didn’t match the agreed price and they said my deposit hadn’t been received 5 days after they’d confirmed it had. Apart from that fine and they managed to sell me the unused demo after saying it had to be kept for 3 months.
Best of luck! Was there a particular sales person you dealt with or do you know of any Cali experts there ?

Best

Best of luck! Was there a particular sales person you dealt with or do you know of any Cali experts there ?
Hi We dealt with Rob Watkins there who got us near where we wanted to be. Dreadful px though but it was the same everywhere and I'm selling the car privately instead. Good luck.

I have £100 referral for Sinclair VW which I’ll split if you buy from there. Just pm me.

Hello there
I’m thinking of buying a California Ocean. Are there any more recent reviews of my local dealer Sinclair Cardiff ? I have an Autotrail van and a BMW X1 which I hope to exchange so the Cali would be my only driver, not sure whether this would be possible?
Go to Hereford - its worth the trip!

Back