Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie just saying hello & thanks to everyone.

hubert72

hubert72

Vehicle
T5 Beach
We have just been told our new Beach is ready to collect on Thursday from the dealers, just wanted to say hello and mostly thank you to all the posters on this site, this site has been a great help for us deciding what to buy, where to go and how best to go about it. So many friendly Cali owners on here
Can't wait to get started on our new adventure and hopefully bump into one or two of you on our travels.

Once again thank you everyone for filling this forum with really helpful advice.

Hi there and welcome we like pictures :thumb

Yes I found the pics really useful on here when choosing the colour and wheels etc.. I will upload some, hope the combination looks good. Everyone seems to have different taste.

We have opted for Blackberry with Black & Silver Cascavel Wheels, Black Awning and Privacy Glass.

hubert72 said:
We have opted for Blackberry with Black & Silver Cascavel Wheels, Black Awning and Privacy Glass.

Sounds ace :)

hubert72 said:
Yes I found the pics really useful on here when choosing the colour and wheels etc.. I will upload some, hope the combination looks good. Everyone seems to have different taste.

If it looks good to you then be happy,

Personally I would have gone with a silver awning with the cascavel wheels but those wheels need to be black to go with the body colour and cascavels look awful in black so probably alhambra's with the purple centres and the burnished nuts set off with a silver awning, colour coded mirrors and the new shade of primrose airbags ...

Not that things like that worry me ... :crazy

Hello :D Welcome!

Proud new parents of a bouncing baby Cali !

Just picked up from the dealers, nice little drive home, got to get used to the stop start engine though, seems strange at traffic lights for the engine to cut out. never had a start stop before.

Looks ace! Wheels and awning a great choice :)

Hi Hubert72; welcome to the forum and thanks for posting photos - she's beautiful and sooo shiny :clap

:thumb

Who has to sit backwards?

Very nice looking Beach.........Enjoy! :thumb

Welcome...

I do wish people would stop buying Blackberry colour ours won't be so unique...lol

Great pic's what size are the wheels? Jealous of the xenons... Couldn't push to them... :-(

Ours is just a year old and we love JED... ☺

Shaun & Vic

bournemouthbeach said:
Welcome...

I do wish people would stop buying Blackberry colour ours won't be so unique...lol

Great pic's what size are the wheels? Jealous of the xenons... Couldn't push to them... :-(

Ours is just a year old and we love JED... ☺

Shaun & Vic

Hi, believe it or not within a week of us placing an order my next door neighbour took delivery of a blackberry one, the wheels are just 17" they look better than I thought they would, the xenons do look good but wasn't really a carefully thought out choice, we wanted the premium pack with sat nav and reversing camera but you have to have the xenons for some reason ( according to the price list).

Only had it 2 days and can see it's going to be a pig to keep clean.