Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie, West Cumbria

Welcome !
Is there any specific spec that’s important to you ?

Welcome here
What are you looking for? Hope something in the marketplace is what you'd like!

Welcome!

That’s brilliant, the California is such a universal and joyful vehicle.

Are you keen on any particular colours?

Depending on your anticipated use, I’d also suggest looking at the ArtVelours interior - it is MUCH easier to keep clean than the standard cloth, doesn’t need seat covers and looks and feels great. It isn’t actual leather or suade, it’s all synthetic, but that is a positive in my eyes as it just wipes down/clean with a baby wipe or two and looks brand new again.

Good luck. Get the wallet ready. If you need 5th seat is the beach worth a look? The one with that secret kitchen is great

:welcome Creaky,

frightening to look at the costs, but you only live once.:cheers

Welcome too from a fellow West Cumbrian.
Enjoy the journey in specifying your Cali and as flying banana said “Wallet at the ready”

Good luck. Get the wallet ready. If you need 5th seat is the beach worth a look? The one with that secret kitchen is great
Ordered an ocean with a few extras. Lancashire vw van centre offered the best deal with some vw dealers not even bothered in replying.

Welcome!

That’s brilliant, the California is such a universal and joyful vehicle.

Are you keen on any particular colours?

Depending on your anticipated use, I’d also suggest looking at the ArtVelours interior - it is MUCH easier to keep clean than the standard cloth, doesn’t need seat covers and looks and feels great. It isn’t actual leather or suade, it’s all synthetic, but that is a positive in my eyes as it just wipes down/clean with a baby wipe or two and looks brand new again.
Thank you for the advice, the artvelours were pushing my extras up. Ordered Ascot grey as not a common colour in Cumbria

:welcomeCreaky, now the long wait but plenty of wonderful places to explore in your neck of the woods.

Have the dealer said how long delivery will be. Interesting you went with Preston as they didn't bother following up my initial query when we bought our Ocean but others on here have had good service from them.

:welcomeCreaky, now the long wait but plenty of wonderful places to explore in your neck of the woods.

Have the dealer said how long delivery will be. Interesting you went with Preston as they didn't bother following up my initial query when we bought our Ocean but others on here have had good service from them.
The dealer said there is up to a 10 month delivery timescale for the ocean. Preston gave me the best deal and on ly a 2 hour drive from west Cumbria

Latest update from the dealership, cali now pushed out to build week 3 2022 (first build week was 51 2021 )with an anticipated delivery of early March 2022.
Ordered 01/05/2021, hopefully get next spring usage -fingers crossed.

So pleased for you, such a long wait. Now time to look at accessories, oh no more money!!
Enjoy your new van.

So pleased for you, such a long wait. Now time to look at accessories, oh no more money!!
Enjoy your new van.
Luckily I have had plenty of time to acquire some accessories but still require so much more

And finally after 359 days of waiting I am travelling to Preston tomorrow morning to pick up my california.
It has been a long wait but will definitely be worth it.
I waited a similar amount of time - it was definitely worth it! I got mine from Preston too. I thought my handover was really thorough, got shown how it all worked etc.

Enjoy!

I waited a similar amount of time - it was definitely worth it! I got mine from Preston too. I thought my handover was really thorough, got shown how it all worked etc.

Enjoy!
Thank you for the positive comments about preston vw. I am looking forward to the handover