Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

no heated front screen like on highline ?

N

nobbyq

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
hi isn't this standard ? was on my t6 van and its great , thought would of been on a cali ?

optional extra.

hi isn't this standard ? was on my t6 van and its great , thought would of been on a cali ?
You use the Parking Heater instead and heat the whole cabin not just the screen.

that is why the configurator is useful to work through want is standard and what is extra when looking at a van

VW tend not to make anything standard if they can avoid it, its their preferred business model sadly.

If you think of the Highline is a high spec for a panel van, then they will throw in features that make work easier when you are in a rush on a cold morning. On the Ocean its things that make camping easier (parking heater etc) and the other stuff is an extra. Frustrating as a customer but thats the way VW operate. :(

I like having the option to choose and save money on things I may not use...

I wish the cup holder and towel hooks were an option, I could have saved several hundred pounds...

I like having the option to choose and save money on things I may not use...

I wish the cup holder and towel hooks were an option, I could have saved several hundred pounds...
Just like when the mudflaps and cigarette lighter with ashtray disappeared and you suddenly had to pay for those. But the van didn't get any cheaper.

A heated screen will have the screen cleared before the heater is putting out any warm air let alone cleared the screen.
I prefer a warm car, with ALL windows defrosted ( front,rear and side ) than a warm windscreen.;)

Back