Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Northern Ireland? Anyone?

D

Dh4mill

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Anyone about here from Northern Ireland?

If so, hello! Can you please recommend a good VW Camper mechanic, body shop (fancy a T5.1 front end) and a decent knowledgeable auto-spark to cure my battery woes!?

Cheers!!

Anyone about here from Northern Ireland?

If so, hello! Can you please recommend a good VW Camper mechanic, body shop (fancy a T5.1 front end) and a decent knowledgeable auto-spark to cure my battery woes!?

Cheers!!
Hello!
I’m a fellow Northern Ireland California fan.
I use GMS Auto Servicing in Duncrue and have found them good for servicing.
Any bodywork I have used WJ Blair Doagh.
NM Auto Electrics in Abbey Business Park have a very good name for electrical work.
Hope this helps!

Cheers! Very helpful, that's great.

I've used CJ Collins before in Doagh.

I'll certainly keep them all in mind. Thankyou :)

Bumping this to ask for ideas for Cali-type travel in Northern Ireland (and maybe Donegal) in August. Particularly, any nice smaller/more remote campsites?

A busy time of year of course but Aug is our window of opportunity for this one.

Thanks.

Some recommendations. None of these are ‘remote’ but all good and on the smaller side.

County Down - Kilbroney Forest Park (great forest walks, walk into Rostrevor town alongside the ‘Fairy Glen’, and excellent mountain bike trails)

County Down - Delamont (walking and Game of Thrones tours, as some was filmed on the estate)

Donegal - Dugloe Caravan Park (a 2 minute walk into Dungloe town centre, a traditional Donegal town)

There was a campsite at the bottom of Errigal mountain. It was shut when I was there in April 2019 but managed to stealth park for a few days down a small road in the shadow or Errigal. Nice little hike up with stunning views!

Bumping this to ask for ideas for Cali-type travel in Northern Ireland (and maybe Donegal) in August. Particularly, any nice smaller/more remote campsites?

A busy time of year of course but Aug is our window of opportunity for this one.

Thanks.
I think it’s that one.IMG_6522.png

Back