Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not on approved list

B

Barrington Caldbar

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Phoned VW insurance and tried to purchase the free insurance for my new Ocean 150PS T6.1 but the guy told me my vehicle is not on the approved list of vehicles that qualify. He said that there was a T30 4 door 150PS on the list. Is that my vehicle or do I not qualify, I wonder?

Phoned VW insurance and tried to purchase the free insurance for my new Ocean 150PS T6.1 but the guy told me my vehicle is not on the approved list of vehicles that qualify. He said that there was a T30 4 door 150PS on the list. Is that my vehicle or do I not qualify, I wonder?
ALL Californias are based on the T30 chassis.
I suggest you call back and point out to the numpty that numerous Forum members have taken up this Insurance offer and ask to speak to someone who knows about the California range sold by VW .

Thanks for that. Called them back and I don't pass the eligibility criteria so the dealer will have to call tomorrow. It must be the factory order number or dealer / retailer number.

Thanks for that. Called them back and I don't pass the eligibility criteria so the dealer will have to call tomorrow. It must be the factory order number or dealer / retailer number.
If I remember right the "free" VW insurance needed you to buy a tracker?

If so I'd pass and go get some other quotes. LV always worked for us and cheaper than the price of a tracker that's not needed.

When did you place the order? I believe free insurance offer was part of the Happy Camper event that finished at the end of April, unless there was a subsequent offer.
Is the free insurance offer stated in the documents from the dealer?

See Post 99