Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean 4motion carpet mats.

QTM T5 2 rail carpets arrived today for my T6. They fit perfectly and the front clips are in exactly the right place. Really pleased with the quality - went with velour 750g mid grey with grey edging. £93 inc postage with the club discount.

I'll post a photo when I get a chance.

QTM T5 2 rail carpets arrived today for my T6. They fit perfectly and the front clips are in exactly the right place. Really pleased with the quality - went with velour 750g mid grey with grey edging. £93 inc postage with the club discount.

I'll post a photo when I get a chance.
Thanks photos would be splendid. Considerably cheaper than the Brandrup ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would like to see a pic aswell as looking for some mats for our 4motion t6.

Just fitted this 'T5' two rail QTM mat into my T6 4motion. As you can see it's a perfect fit.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic, what colour , thickness are these ones ? I don't suppose you could post pictures of the front and rears aswell.

Chris

Thanks for the pic, what colour , thickness are these ones ? I don't suppose you could post pictures of the front and rears aswell.

Chris

I was just about to ask that as well, really like the dark colour. I've gone for grey carpets, grey seat covers and a grey van - I hope that doesn't reflect my personality lol.

I emailed the previous photo to QTM and they have updated the website so it now shows the two rail T6 mat.

It's Black Std material.

I haven't bought the rear mat. Here's a photo of the front one. Again fits well. It's a shame it doesn't cover the centre as this is already going dirty as my dog lies between the seats. I'm using monster mats on top. I've left the driver one in on the photo. The QTMs clip but the monsters just sit. They are heavy so don't seem to move.

Hope this helps.

image.jpeg

I was just about to ask that as well, really like the dark colour. I've gone for grey carpets, grey seat covers and a grey van - I hope that doesn't reflect my personality lol.
You and I will be sat next to each other at the dull end at any meetings. Snap! with black monster mats to cover grey fronts and yellow protection worktop

Thanks Aidy

Mike

image.jpeg QTM 2 rail carpets T5 carpets, mid grey with grey edging, 750g velour.

image.jpeg

Just found they dry out quickly too with the park heater.

I left the sliding door open with it raining this afternoon :headbang

Doh!

Use a stiff bristled hand brush and they are easy to keep clean and in good condition. If they get muddy, just let them dry and then a good brushing. Vacuum occasionally or when you get back from your trip. Mine look as good as new after 15 months and 28,000 miles and lots of camping nights.:thumb