Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean 6.1 retrofit paddle shift..?

couplands

couplands

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I gather the new Ocean 6.1 doesn’t come with paddle shift on the steering wheel. I use them a lot on my current cars and wondered if it was possible to retrofit them to the Ocean….?

I gather the new Ocean 6.1 doesn’t come with paddle shift on the steering wheel. I use them a lot on my current cars and wondered if it was possible to retrofit them to the Ocean….?
Hazzydayz do it for the T6 and no doubt will do for the T6.1, for £750+
Worth a call or check out the T6 Forum if you want to do it yourself.

Leighton Vans sell replacement carbon fibre/leather wheels with coloured stitching and paddle shifts. Works well on my Coast (which did not come with paddles).

EAE06D35-0309-4C01-A42B-4272BDDFB1DB.jpeg

If you do have LV fit a new steering wheel I would suggest clarifying their understanding on your original wheel. When I had mine changed they had the view they were keeping my old one; they strip them back and use them as a carcass to build the new carbon fibre/paddle shift version. I didn’t agree with their understanding and got mine back (I paid full price not some P/X deal).

If you do have LV fit a new steering wheel I would suggest clarifying their understanding on your original wheel. When I had mine changed they had the view they were keeping my old one; they strip them back and use them as a carcass to build the new carbon fibre/paddle shift version. I didn’t agree with their understanding and got mine back (I paid full price not some P/X deal).
How much do they charge..?

Like your colour of van….just the same as we ordered…:cool:

I recall that the price included fitting, but i might be wrong. Only took them 20 minutes. The paddles come with the new wheel, part of the package. Works the same as a factory fitted version, no issues or problems.

Back