Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

on my hols evidentley

capt kirk

capt kirk

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Sometheing strange is happening. Surrey seems to have been re located to the grand old USA. whenever i join the forums now my icon seems to have a USA flag under it. Anyone else notice this, who has been re located the furthest?

I've noticed this a few times, a member listed as living in the U.K. is represented by a flag of another country. I thought that maybe it represented their nationality.
Perhaps @Hammer can tell us, on the discussion going on about the merits of a Grand California, I notice that although he lives in Stamford, he is represented by a French flag.

Sometheing strange is happening. Surrey seems to have been re located to the grand old USA. whenever i join the forums now my icon seems to have a USA flag under it. Anyone else notice this, who has been re located the furthest?
Are you using a VPN ?

Whatever flag my avatar might be displaying, I'm actually here in my ocean-floor lair gazing through the huge oval windows at sharks languorously circling, while beautiful women with Diana Rigg hairstyles and wearing tight fitting silver jumpsuits bring me cups of Lapsang souchong. If I should care to go ashore, my Cali is parked on the jetty of a nearby island, guarded by men in black with Jeremy Corbyn caps carrying sub machine guns.

Whatever flag my avatar might be displaying, I'm actually here in my ocean-floor lair gazing through the huge oval windows at sharks languorously circling, while beautiful women with Diana Rigg hairstyles and wearing tight fitting silver jumpsuits bring me cups of Lapsang souchong. If I should care to go ashore, my Cali is parked on the jetty of a nearby island, guarded by men in black with Jeremy Corbyn caps carrying sub machine guns.
Aahh, you're in Greenwich.:bananadance2

There are some Surrey in the world.
Perhaps are you linked to Indiana,USA ?
Screenshot_20220122-104330.jpg

Back