Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Only gone and done it!

D

Dizzy

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
We've only gone and done it. Just picked up our new T6.1 Ocean in Indium Grey - have to say well chuffed and pleased we did the Cali over a conversion.

Having mulled it over last summer whilst camping we didnt take the plunge but after another summer of lousy weather it was a no brainer.

Looking forward to the first trip out before the end of the month.

cheers
D

Congratulations and welcome. Well worth joining as a VIP before you buy anything as there are lots of discounts available.

Finally some pictures after i picked up Dizzy for the second time once she'd had her Gtechniq treatment at AutowaxWorks.

These photos really dont do justice to what the guys in Bicster have achieved.... and now its raining !

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Now all i need to work out is how to get the gas bottle in and clean the water system and we're off this weekend.

all the best
D

Finally some pictures after i picked up Dizzy for the second time once she'd had her Gtechniq treatment at AutowaxWorks.

These photos really dont do justice to what the guys in Bicster have achieved.... and now its raining !

View attachment 128860

View attachment 128861

Now all i need to work out is how to get the gas bottle in and clean the water system and we're off this weekend.

all the best
D
Looks great. Just looked up their website - refreshing to be able to get a price quickly and easily (and a decent price too), I assume the ‘extra large car’ option covers it. Do you recommend them? I haven’t found a place close to me that I’m happy to use, either too expensive or backstreet outfits.

Looks great. Just looked up their website - refreshing to be able to get a price quickly and easily (and a decent price too), I assume the ‘extra large car’ option covers it. Do you recommend them? I haven’t found a place close to me that I’m happy to use, either too expensive or backstreet outfits.
The only place I can trust is Detailed by Dale.
He was instrumental in helping me bring my £7k claim against VW Commercial to respray my lacquer on my brand new black 4Motion.
Then he did the ceramic and it is legendary.
He was the Toyota paint man for derby for 20 years. Travelled the world sorting paint issues for Toyota.

I would say it wasn't cheap, but having had it done on our 911 I knew she would look awesome so was worth it over dealer offered services. Yup it was xtra large !

It took the 3 days to prepare and do the outside, inside, wheels and engine bay (although it was pretty spotless as there was only 40 miles on the clock)

Cheers