We've done it!

Is it normal?

• Total voters
A

Abeach45

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We've done it without even seeing it!

It has been a dream of mine for years and we have now gone and done it without even seeing it. We are the proud owners of an ex-demonstrator Cali Beach 7seater with a family of 5 plus a lab. Are we crazy or is it normal?

It’s normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done! I’d say normal!

I did very similar, I bought a brand new beach without seeing it, I’d researched so much I knew it was a great deal and had to move fast! I then had it delivered so I didn’t even get to meet the dealer! I guess sometimes you’ve got to go with your gut feeling

However you get there, getting a Beach is a very sensible thing to do. Congratulations! Now enjoy....... :thumb

I think you'll find that it will turn out to be one of the best decisions you have made. Congratulations.

As for buying the van unseen, don't worry. If there's anything wrong with it and make sure you give it a thorough check over, insist they put it right before signing anything or stumping up any cash. Down load the check list from the VIP section, it's very useful.

Many happy adventures.

we keep pinching ourselves, is this really ours... we love it and crazy is good

They are a great vehicle, perfect for getting around with a large family.

We've done it without even seeing it!

It has been a dream of mine for years and we have now gone and done it without even seeing it. We are the proud owners of an ex-demonstrator Cali Beach 7seater with a family of 5 plus a lab. Are we crazy or is it normal?
Well I did see mine first, on the forecourt of VW in Peterborough, and got it. I had no experience of campervan life but now I’ve been to the Sahara twice as well as many other places!013B3F3B-DBD0-4DBC-BEF7-EA96CB98F4D5.jpeg

Back