Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Parrot Bluetooth question

Shaun

Shaun

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all,
the Parrot bluetooth kit is great for playing music wirelessly via my phone , but it only seems to work with the IGN on or van running :? IE its useless when camped up :evil:
Am i missing something or is there a way of switching it on without the IGN being on?

If it is like mine, it has a switched positive and a positive feed, so you could wire both to a fixed positive and then it will always be on - but that is a bad idea as it will run the battery down. Similarly you could put a manual switch to the switched positive to turn it on, but if you forget then you will run the battery down.

What most of us do is buy a seperate bluetooth speaker and charge that from tbe leisure batteries.

Sorry

T

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

teeboy said:
If it is like mine, it has a switched positive and a positive feed, so you could wire both to a fixed positive and then it will always be on - but that is a bad idea as it will run the battery down. Similarly you could put a manual switch to the switched positive to turn it on, but if you forget then you will run the battery down.

What most of us do is buy a seperate bluetooth speaker and charge that from tbe leisure batteries.

Sorry

T

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Another speaker, another charger , progress :headbang
Thanks for the info :D

Back