Peaches - good news from Oncologist

AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Have just had a call from the vet. The oncologist she spoke to was very positive about a prognosis for Peaches. The margins on the biopsy were very good, xrays clear and no sign of spread to lymph nodes.
80% chance it does not occur.
As it’s hormonal it does not affect the line for breeding, and in fact breeding from her could be a good thing. 1 or 2 litters then spay. Otherwise spay within the year to minimise risk.
They are all having marrow bones to celebrate and my wine cork popped very early. Drinking to Peaches good health.

PS thank you for all the lovely comments on here. Can’t wait to pour a vino for you all and introduce you to my wee fighter.

Well Alison, you have just made my day :)

What wonderful news for you, you deserve that wine and ... I'm going to open a bottle and join you.

Bless her, Bless you .....

Jen xxx

Well Alison, you have just made my day :)

What wonderful news for you, you deserve that wine and ... I'm going to open a bottle and join you.

Bless her, Bless you .....

Jen xxx
And thank you Jen for all your lovely messages of support this last couple of weeks. They were / are very much appreciated. Although my essay as a reply to how old my dogs are will probably take a while to read :talktothehand

And thank you Jen for all your lovely messages of support this last couple of weeks. They were / are very much appreciated. Although my essay as a reply to how old my dogs are will probably take a while to read :talktothehand
Your essay was delightful, I understand your "family" so much better now and I understand so much more how devastating these last few days have been for you. I am absolutely delighted that the prognosis is a good one.

Now, whilst Peaches may happily chomp on her marrow bone with all her doggy family you have no one to share human warmth and comfort with tonight so please make sure you make some Alison time, you must be physically and mentally drained. Take very good care of yourself, which means make sure the bottle is a good one
:cheers

This is fantastic news Alison! Sending a virtual high-five in celebration ;-)

...and as @GrannyJen advised, make sure its a good bottle!

That’s great news. She is lucky to have you looking after her, she couldn’t be better cared for.

Fantastic news, so pleased for Peaches and you.

Have just had a call from the vet. The oncologist she spoke to was very positive about a prognosis for Peaches. The margins on the biopsy were very good, xrays clear and no sign of spread to lymph nodes.
80% chance it does not occur.
As it’s hormonal it does not affect the line for breeding, and in fact breeding from her could be a good thing. 1 or 2 litters then spay. Otherwise spay within the year to minimise risk.
They are all having marrow bones to celebrate and my wine cork popped very early. Drinking to Peaches good health.

PS thank you for all the lovely comments on here. Can’t wait to pour a vino for you all and introduce you to my wee fighter.
They say good things come in 3, peaches on the mend, posh new van and ...... (one more to come :thumb ).